• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SOLD!!!-N/A is proud to present "StarBurst", creation #8 in our line of Luxury Estates

Quintessence

Journeyman
Located snuggled up close to the snow capped passes of the Malas mountain range on Atlantic Shard, N/A is pleased to present to you their 8th (YES 8th!!!) creation in their line of Luxury Estates! This is an 18x18, 7 floor live in artistic masterpiece that you just have to see to believe. This amazing walk in rare could be yours for 500m (obo) today!!! Contact NightHawk or Quintessence in general chat for more information. StarBurst unrendered.jpg StarBurst unrendered.jpg StarBurst renered outside.jpg StarBurst unrendered.jpg StarBurst renered outside.jpg StarBurst floor 1.jpg StarBurst floor 2.jpg StarBurst floor 3.jpg StarBurst floor 4.jpg StarBurst floor 5.jpg StarBurst floor 6.jpg StarBurst floor 7.jpg

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Creative yes.....*strongly leans to dislike* I am one of the monochrome peeps that always worried this kind of stuff would make it into the game.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Same here with the headache... there's too much going on. I applaud the effort and creativity but it's just too busy for me

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I were to buy that it would be for the purpose of demolishing it. I'm sorry, but I find it hideous.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
very artistic, good job. i know it took abit of work to do. I will admit I wouldn't want to live next to u is all lol.

Quintessence

Journeyman
While I appreciate honest feed back, this is a great time for anyone to speak up if they have an idea they would like to see created into a house. :)

As we state usually when we sell these homes they do not render until you enter. This means basically that neighbors would not be bothered by any of our designs, as the design only shows after one has been inside. This also allows the owner a little more privacy because even an open house would appear as a blank lot until you enter and allow the magic to unfold.

Yes, I am aware the design is not for everyone, but not everyone will live in any house :) We want to appeal to as many different audiences as we can with our house designs.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh what about a nature themed one like greens and blues? ^.^ dunno i'll think more on this but i got to say that 8bit has got to be my favorite that you've made so far! :heart: Maybe another 8 bit but with new chars? :heart: Briar

Quintessence

Journeyman
We are considering revisiting the 8 Bit Arcade design again :) Ideas are being tossed around on that one for sure :) :) :)

I personally love the idea of building mountains, volcanoes and oasis type homes, so much so that I do have floor plans for several drawn up already. The problem we start running into with those is that for the best visual effect, some floor space gets lost on the upper levels. My house, Rubble Mountain, for example is the 7 floor build, but they are not full floors by any means. The missing sections are what allow for the mountain side and waterfall effects though. Some builds may end up costing more than others as well depending on the materials that go into them. Natural dyes vs brit dyes for example....(gears are turning for sure...) However if the people buying these homes don't mind smaller upper floor spaces for the sake of the artistic appeal I'm all for putting those drawn plans onto lots. :)

Thank you hella for the suggestions Briar :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
While I appreciate honest feed back, this is a great time for anyone to speak up if they have an idea they would like to see created into a house. :)

As we state usually when we sell these homes they do not render until you enter. This means basically that neighbors would not be bothered by any of our designs, as the design only shows after one has been inside. This also allows the owner a little more privacy because even an open house would appear as a blank lot until you enter and allow the magic to unfold.

Yes, I am aware the design is not for everyone, but not everyone will live in any house :) We want to appeal to as many different audiences as we can with our house designs.
Definitely more variations of your profile home and @Megadeath, I think those both look really nice. I really like keeps and castles themes as well (18x18), not too original but maybe you can add some color and a twist to it ;)

Quintessence

Journeyman
Hmmmmm....I'll have to play with the castle idea some and see what we can conjure :) I will share with Night your feedback about using more designs like our own as well.
Thank you for the suggestions Archnight :)

Quintessence

Journeyman
@Kayhynn My partner and I talked it over and very much appreciate your offer to share our work on your site. :) Thank you very much. Unfortunately we don't have icq, and icq seems rather insistent that it stay that way. :( However we are pretty easy to find either here on Stratics or on Ultima. The only shard we play on is Atlantic, my main character on there holds the same name as I use on here. My partner (Megadeath) is NightHawk in game. I don't have pictures of my or Night's houses up here on stratics just yet as they are not for sale, but if you give us like 20-30 min we'll make a couple threads to show ours as well for your use.

@Cyrah It was a lot of fun to make! :D I often find myself dreaming up the next build while working on one house...lol