• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SOLD Fel Keep south of trinny gate

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello I would really like to sell a large keep in fel, 2nd keep south of trinny gate. sextant cords are 130.31's 36.46'e. Im taking offers over 10 million for this keep with a buyout price of 18 million. Will sell the keep within 3 days (or less) of 1st offer over 10 million. I dont want to use icq. If you want it post here or send a pm, im sure we can meet up in game.
thanks and enjoy
SOLD

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Fel Keep south of trinny gate

I am interested! Been waiting for a keep near trinsic to go on sale for ever, i started playing 97 and hung out at Silk's Tavern in south trinny so it brings back lots of good memories, please PM me or meet me in game