• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet (SOLD by Lex Taming & Brokering) PP whitewyrm (80% cold resist 4 sale , 90m OBO)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
BOTH SOLD - this thread is now closed.

For future reference: Nightmare was sold for 60m in July of 2018. And White wyrm for 90m.

Selling two prepatch pets onbehalf of a friend!

Available on Europa or Atlantic. I can x-fer.

This is not an auction, buy out for the WW obviously ISNT 300mill or 150m for the nightmare :)
Just let me know if you need a pet, and send me suggestion.

Any proceeds will go to Undead / UD on the roleplay community on Europa. So this is for a good cause.
The WW has SUPER LOW resist so it's actually decent and can have a nice resist layout.

Nightmare is also pretty good. Check below, 310 hp, 515 str and resists.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
25 mil for the nightmare to start it off.
Or do I need to write a story.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are you sure you want one? I have many. Does anyone know the cap on these mares? I don't have one yet and would really like a great one. I have seen a few others on this site that sold and this seems to be pretty good. Ok sorry Pawain my friend but I bid 30M. Ok I am using my Jedi mind trick to get you to bid higher now so I can pay more.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you sure you want one? I have many. Does anyone know the cap on these mares? I don't have one yet and would really like a great one. I have seen a few others on this site that sold and this seems to be pretty good. Ok sorry Pawain my friend but I bid 30M. Ok I am using my Jedi mind trick to get you to bid higher now so I can pay more.
I am not drunk yet so I do not understand your post.

That one is not caps for str/hp or resists.

Don't bid over 50M. Maybe 55 cause it is black.

25M is my highest.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Come on people.
The NM isnt bad. You can do better :)
Intensity is 7810 (this NM) out of 7925 max (perfect PP NM).

The PP WW , looking for some offers still. I'm not asking you to do 300M OBO, but just some number. :D

When I got a few numbers Ill ask seller if he feels confident with any, and then Ill sell.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So let'slook at this nightmare.

Hits 310/315
Stam 125/125 (cap before training)
Mana 125/125
Str 515/525
Dex 125/125
Int 125/125

Phys 63/65
Fire 30/40
Cold 35/40
Poison 30/40
Energy 27/30

Intensity rating between min spawn and max spawn it falls at 53.13%

Untrained legacies spawned 4750-5038, this one has an intensity of 4903.

Trained it has the potential of 9406.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im skipping magery + dragonsbreath intensity in my calculations. Hence my number of total intensity/training points is lower.
And yes Im already capping 125/125. No point to include those numbers when comparing the same pet.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is not a bad nightmare. If someone wants to make an AI/magic nightmare. This is better than a 2 slot current. Or would make a higher HP AI as is magic.

Still worth more than current bid if you need one.

Grab this one @Toranaga at a good price and we can make you a Nightmare.

There helping ya lex.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry Pawain but I can't see it being worth more than 45M. Are these only physical damage pets or do they do some percentage elemental? Are there fire steeds that are better than the ones you can tame out there now?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They have a 3 damage spread which includes some fire.

Everyone should have a Nightmare. But remember, we all had 1 or 2 of them. So as players return, more show up.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
True but I am sure over half of them have been trained up already. Finding pets like these that haven't been touched is getting harder I think but then again I am kind of a NOOB at this.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry Pawain and yea I know 60M is a lot for this. I don't want to be blamed for another bidding war on a average pet and if I was not for my bidding, it probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere near this high so if the next bidder wants it at 65M then it's yours.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hmm, I'm not sure the seller actually has any intention of selling these pets. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sheesh, buying and selling "prepatch" pets on Stratics, certainly has become . . . weird. Just sayin'.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry Pawain and yea I know 60M is a lot for this. I don't want to be blamed for another bidding war on a average pet and if I was not for my bidding, it probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere near this high so if the next bidder wants it at 65M then it's yours.
Yup it will make a usable pet. But there are better ones out there.

And like Keith said. This may not be an auction.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
To avoid this getting out of hand. And as I said in the first post, THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION.

Im not asking for 150m OBO for the NM or any crazy sum like 300m for a PP WW.
@Toranaga , your 60M offer is close to what I'd value an NM to. So Ill ask the owner of the pet if he wants to sell that that, if it is. Where would you prefer me to move the NM, Atlantic?

Either way, I'll move these pets to Atlantic, and I hope Stratics has calmed down a bit soon.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Please do ask because i hate to get hung up on an endless thing since there are others being offered now. There are 2 that about the same as this opening at 50M and closes tomorrow. Please let me know by then.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You know what no hurries on that cause something came up and I won't be able to get on the game for a couple of days. If you decide to take it then I can meet you around Tuesday if that is okay. Sorry but things come up you know but I am willing to buy it for the 60M

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I win one of those, I can get Tors on Atlantic.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Did you hear anything for the seller about my offer? I have a question I am hoping you all can help me with. That WW I bid for 220M finally contacted me yesterday and wanted to know if I was still interested in it. I told him although I didn't think I was responsible since he rejected my offer and relisted the WW for a higher price, I was a man of my word and willing to buy it for the bid price. I haven't heard back from him so I am wondering if I should just wait and wait until he decides what to do or just say forget it. I don't want to wait weeks and weeks for him to decide since there are always some on auction I can buy in the meantime and since I only want one, I don't think that would be right to make other bids until this one is reckoned with. I would appreciate any comments or advice on this matter.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Toranaga even though I think you bid up some items too much, you seem like a standup guy since you offered to keep your bid at 220m even though that seller pulled that auction.

I've told my seller that it might be possible to sell it at Luna bank Atlantic at 80m if we're very lucky, but settling for 60m is probably good.

You were going to be back on tuesday right?
I've moved the NM to Atlantic. I dont have any x-fers to Lake Superior sadly.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No problem and yes, I will be back online on Tuesday please see what you can do about the 60M price. I can get someone to xfer from Atlantic so that is not a problem. I do bid high but when I see a great pet, I buy it and use it in the game. I don't really have any intentions on selling any of those I buy on here. I want one or two of the best of each I can find to play with in the game and once I do that, you probably won't hear much from me.
Anyhow, thanks @Lex Darion for your help. If I don't hear back from him by tonight and per my Sunday deadline, I will assume the deal is closed and he doesn't want to sell it. If anyone has a problem with that and won't sell to me because of it, well that is truly unfortunate for them because I have done all I can to live up to my bid offer but just don't have the time and resources to wait and wait. Thanks again.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Toranaga , lets turn it around like this.
If seller hasnt said he doesnt want to sell when you're back on tuesday. Ill sell it to you at that sum. Could that work?

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can we please keep discussion out of this thread?

If Toranaga doesnt want the NM on tuesday I'm setting an OBO at 80m for the PP NM.

PP WW I'll set an OBO then too possibly.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can we please keep discussion out of this thread?

If Toranaga doesnt want the NM on tuesday I'm setting an OBO at 80m for the PP NM.

PP WW I'll set an OBO then too possibly.
He will take your NM for the 60M correct. I'll stay on Atlantic until deals are done.

PM or whatever method him and ask if he wants me to pay for it and take it from you. If he says yes, PM me and I will take the Horse and pay.

Thanks

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok I was checking before I took off. Thanks @Pawain for you advice and if anyone knows me as a player, he does. I said I would buy the NM at 60M on Tuesday so that deal is done and done. As for the WW, I said I would buy it last night and heard anything back. I am over that and time to move on. Hopefully I will find another nice one soon and if he wants to sell it for 200M to the other bidder, then that is my loss. I don't know what else to do about it. There is no reason to think I won't buy the NM so don't even go there. I made the offer and you said you would sell it to me so I consider that done and will get in touch with Lex on Tuesday for the trade. I think we all learned something so let's just move on and try to keep things friendly. Sorry @Cutter for all the problems and I would have really like to have given a chance to see you other pets for sale.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The thread has been cleaned up a little. Please keep unrelated trade disputes out of this thread, and don’t post private chat logs without the other person’s consent. Thanks.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would not have done that but was asked by others in the forum to do so. I totally agree and apologize for that.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok @Lex Darion my trip fell through and I had to come back this afternoon. I can pick up the NM perhaps later or tomorrow since that was the date we agreed upon. I need to have my contact pick it up on Atlantic so what would be a good time to do it? Please ICQ with some times that are good for you.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can pick it up today. Please let me know when would be a good time to meet so I can have my friend pick it up

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Toranaga thank you.

WW still available!
Going to go ahead and set OBO to 90M due to being minimum 80% resist.
You can make a balanced resist WW out of this.