• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

!!Sold, buyout reached!! Selling alot of rares, EU shard.

B

blublub_9

Taking offers on following items:

Buyout: 600 millions reached by Demonous. sale went smooth, a trustworthy buyer!

G

Wow... someone is selling rares on Europa...

Does it HAVE to be the 600m buyout or pvp only related trades?

$

$ebu

21. Chessmen, dark color
22. Chess Pieces, white color

35 millions each

G

Has the Naughty Holiday Bag and Good Bag been dyed? In the Naughty Bag, does the ore say "Coal" or does it say 'Ore'. Better than 15 million difference there with that particular piece, and an offer from me.

G

okies is this a auction?? if soooo

2. 1 Wyrm's Heart 4m
6. 1 Obsidian 4m
7. 1 Brimstone 4m
8. 1 Dragon's Blood 4m

21. Chessmen, dark color 10m
22. Chess Pieces, white color 10m

34. Wash Basin 10m

39. Dirty Pot 10m

42. Cards 10m

45. Shattered Crystal Wisp Fragment 10m
46. Deck Of Tarot 10m

55. Terathan Egg Sac 4m
61. Prized Fish, white color

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*drools*

My offers:

61. Prized Fish, white color- 5 m
64. Highly Peculiar Fish - 5 m
40. Happy Halloween, It's Full - 5 m

How do you handle this? Is this an auction, or will you simply pick the one who offers you the amount you´d prefer?

B

blublub_9

Hi jasonleebeck,

I says "Coal". So should I enter a bid for it from you?

G

This is all on Europa I take it? If so, I'll offer 15 mil for the Naughty bag and contents of it. The spam, coal, switches and card.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhm, would it be possible for the buyer of that package to sell any singles out of it?
*hopes*
My lil museum definatly needs one or two more rares

G

i bought the whole package for 600m, the deal was very smooth, all went well

G

*Dreams*

The coal just slips through my hand, wonders if I'll ever get any...
probably not now.

G

i am selling certain rares from the collection, however i will be transferring everything to chesapeake shortly so please contact me soon, and yes the coal is for sale

G

Oh thank goodness, great to hear. I'd also be interested in the entire Naughty Bag contents (spam,switch,card, if you weren't already aware). Btw, please be sure to check the tag of the coal after the x-fer to see if it retains it's tag. Aparently, localization changes fixed a lot of them to read Ore, and not coal and also lose the 'newbified' status.

G

icq me 102388892 if ur interested in anything and ill let ya know if its for sale, ty