• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Sold and delievered

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry but i dont even think anyone would pay 100k for it. Its just worth as much as a relic frag is on your shard.

I can loot several of those each day. They are way to common to be worth anything.

booglerz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im sorry but i dont even think anyone would pay 100k for it. Its just worth as much as a relic frag is on your shard.

I can loot several of those each day. They are way to common to be worth anything.
I made a thread asking its value (https://stratics.com/community/threads/price-check-new-player.337051/) and they said its value is ~ 10m

I'll pay 5m atl gold atl pick
hit my ICQ (677181610) up ill be in Luna to sell it to you (on char named Bloop)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fyi i would have bought this instantly for 10m if the other thread was not a pricecheck. 3/1 overcap sdis are hard to come by and would have been well worth it. wish i would have seen this sales post sooner.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fyi i would have bought this instantly for 10m if the other thread was not a pricecheck. 3/1 overcap sdis are hard to come by and would have been well worth it. wish i would have seen this sales post sooner.
Damn are you guys serius?

I not kidding if i thrown away 30 of these...

booglerz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ah my bad! I should have been more clear when I said I was interested in selling it quickly (in the other thread) I just assumed no one in there wanted it!
I like how we price it at ~10m and then Zidjin says its not worth anything and is very common, its hard to tell which info is reliable I'll keep my eye out for another piece :D

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah my bad! I should have been more clear when I said I was interested in selling it quickly (in the other thread) I just assumed no one in there wanted it!
I like how we price it at ~10m and then Zidjin says its not worth anything and is very common, its hard to tell which info is reliable I'll keep my eye out for another piece :D
Indeed it is. I didnt mean any harm when i said it was trash. It was simply my understanding.

If i knew 1/3 and over capped SDI would grant 10 mill i would be a rich orc now. At least im still an Orc, just not rich ^^