• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So....

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

I wouldn't consider us a zerg with the recent exodus of a few of our players but for the most part this is true.
how is |M| anymore of a zerg than FL or THC/SuPR? we rarly field more than 10 people. just because we are more consistant than you guys makes us the zerg? fact is, THC, M and THC/SUPR can all field 15 people. does that make us all zergs? or does that just make the rest of the shards guilds weak and unsuccessful?

T

TrustMeInc

So...Sonoma is just loosing its appeal for me and fast. So Pac is being looked at. I have a few questions first....

1. Who are the main PvP guilds on Pac and how many people do they field?
2. Which of these guilds are recruiting?
3. What are the reputations of said guilds?
4. Where is the PvP generally located at?
5. What types of templates are most commonly played?

I know of a few people who play on Pac. Know of names. Kal and Kyrite are two. I remember MasterP (stratics name) from when I played Napa Valley with W@R back in the day.

My character names/former names and the guilds I have been in over my UO PvP career:

Dark Stone, Black Majick, Mr. Grimm, G I Z M O, Diablo, Jheran Viaxus

Sonoma: Waka, S1N, E^E, SCAM, TBA.
Napa: W@R
Pac: |M|
Baja: -H8-

Well...any input appreciated. Looking at Pac atm.
No one said you can leave Sonoma get back in our forums and leave the Pac people alone.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. I got too find a second home. Yall on Sonoma bore me sometimes. Where has COP been as of late as well? Get out with your numebrs and fight SCAM. Last two nites scam be swarming the gate like roaches on food scraps....Waka been on a bit as well. Around 5-6 of us around 9 cst or so. I want too see COP out more!!!!

T

TrustMeInc

LOL. I got too find a second home. Yall on Sonoma bore me sometimes. Where has COP been as of late as well? Get out with your numebrs and fight SCAM. Last two nites scam be swarming the gate like roaches on food scraps....Waka been on a bit as well. Around 5-6 of us around 9 cst or so. I want too see COP out more!!!!
You didnt see us last night fighting SCAM? They got owned never to be seen they rest of the night. Once they lose they don't come back.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

You didnt see us last night fighting SCAM? They got owned never to be seen they rest of the night. Once they lose they don't come back.
thats one thing ill say about cop. they are tenatious. they will die over and over and over again and just never get the hint. :wall:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naw...must have been later in the eveing. I was only on til around 1030 or so cst....crashed after that.

They are very persistant though....Ill give them that. Then again so am I....

R

Rand Al

Naw...must have been later in the eveing. I was only on til around 1030 or so cst....crashed after that.

They are very persistant though....Ill give them that. Then again so am I....
your not the black majick that was in deciet on the 21 of october are you?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah , I scout shards quite often and Sonoma looks pretty dead...

I'll randomly see a crew of 6 SCAM , but that's really rare.