• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So....

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the inside scoop on us getting a PvP thread back!!!!

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Atleast that is what I am told. We cannot behave and as such we are not privelaged to have a PvP thread. So...guess we have two choices...someone make a forum somewhere else and we can all link it in out sigs, or we can just make posts on the front page and continuously get them locked. :(

S

Skullcollector

I got the inside scoop on us getting a PvP thread back!!!!

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Atleast that is what I am told. We cannot behave and as such we are not privelaged to have a PvP thread. So...guess we have two choices...someone make a forum somewhere else and we can all link it in out sigs, or we can just make posts on the front page and continuously get them locked. :(
**** STRATICS, ban me lol!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i vote just post your PVP, then at least we will have posts to read and watch...

As for behaveing well, perhaps some people will now be more mature in there posts.

I wont bet my farm though... Hang in there. i while am not a active pvper on sonoma,
do enjoy reading about it here.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya. We just cannot stay civil most of the time. O well...Ill continue to post when I feel the urge or reply back to a post when the time comes. Worse that happens...they ban me.