• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So whos back?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So im sure many of you have seen me floating around Luna, have noticed im back. But it was mentioned today that Bryson Fox was seen as recently as a month ago and has returned. Is this true? and who else is back?

I

imported_JediSith

Revenge of the Jedi... I hear that morri might come back to be Avengers lapdog.. if he returns.

I

imported_MysteryGal

Nope, Morry is not coming back, just lurking here to stir Dal!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm always back-to-front

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed :p

D

Dain69

I officially left like a week ago when i handed over 400mil of goods to Daryl

BUT I will be back to check out SA I'm sure!

G

yeah ive seen her a few times. she never really 'left' just taking a break to spend more time on her book. Shes popped in a few times to say gday.

G

Well you better be back Dain.

So cruel. Yes you can look woman, but you better not touch muhahahahaha.

Arti ho

I

imported_BladeBard

400 MIL HMMMMMM yeah thatd be about right..
Ive invested it all in Dains trust fund,,,, when he turns 18 Ill give it back.

hehe its all still nicely tucked away in a chest in the bank, Ill hold it for about 6-12 months before I dabble into it,, just in case he returns. or if SA comes out faster and he comes back,,,

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

So has anyone else seen Bry?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, she is still round.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gte your ass back, ive got 8 idocs atm, if you come back ill tell you where they are...

G

You other boys don't know how to act.

But no, not coming back. If you buy my gold thats left over I'll log in though.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Seems like UO is not as active as it use to be...

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt about it. More Oceania is not as active. I had well over 40 people on my ICQ list from across many guilds (About a 1/4 of that was my own guild). 38 of them haven't been in-game since 2002.

Atlantic however is still as strong as it always has been. Check out their Luna and West Britain Banks. Incredible the amount of people there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I had well over 40 people on my ICQ list from across many guilds .. 38 of them haven't been in-game since 2002.

[/ QUOTE ]

That just means you're out of touch

The player base is constantly refreshing, new people coming in, older people leaving or returning.. fewer than we used to have, to be sure, but you have to keep up with the current population. 2002 was a long time ago.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id have to agree. It maybe a little quieter at the bank, but genrally there seems to be as much going on. I have to admit i 'evesdrop' at the bank, and i hear lots of people talk about their plans to go here and there.

But as far as people shouting their wares at Luna its definatly quieter. Not so much of that going on, but that always goes up and down.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to hear that then. I'd prefer to be out of touch than right in this case.