• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So who's active?

O

Orion's Belt

As thread title suggests.

I like this shard-wide chat, keeps the community closer, and is a good indicator of who's left.

T

tymbow

Not me. I had huge time issues at the end of last year and wasn't really able to play. It's followed through into this year and I haven't really been "on" for nearly 5 months.

F

Fink

I log in when I remember to maintain things, but otherwise I don't play much.

O

Orion's Belt

Well I've been playing most nights since I've been back. Mostly shopping to get up to speed with everyone else. Had a romp around with my tamer in some dungeons for a bit of fun.

Turns out my white wyrm can't take on a greater dragon or whatever they're called.

Now I'm training my mage-to-be, soon I'll be running around donating a hefty sum of gold to the insurance company.

What's everyone's mage templates?

R

Rainforest

i just came back as well... trying to catch up with all the imbuing stuff. my gears are so outdated...

Oceania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, this IDOC really gives me a good assurance that there are still people playing :) i think there were twice as many as seen in this screenshot, at 2.30am in the morning.

Moss [EOB], Mushi Muto [S^R], Meliquila, Raistlin majere, Donica [EOB], Bowie, Jason, Revolution x 2 [7AFE], Scumbag, CrAzY TrAiN, Crazy Noonga [S^R], Twinkle [EOB], Jack, Dometrius [EOB], jazmin, Hunter, ROD, Junior, Jenna [EOB], Magnum, Guttersnipe [EOB], Ingot, Damis [S^R], Solomon Kane [EOB], Nagao, Anne Bonney [B0W], Ascot D'Scar [PoC], fib [EOB], Wind Spirit [3T]

30 !!

E

Edina Monsoon

Yes still active. I try to keep my vendors stocked, just out the west Luna gates.

Sorry I missed that IDOC. Looked like fun!

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I try to log on once in a while, but few people are ever on and my list of oceanian friends seems to be growing shorter by the day. Sad face.

E

EveningKiss

WOw PoC is still around? i thouight my old group disbanded YEARS ago. What about OPK? I know TDK is dead *pout* but considering everything lol i guess if ONE old guild is around thats something.