• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So who is the baja reporter?

G

Hello phoenix11,

Kendra of Baja is one of the reporters, as is TheBajaSnowflake, and I am one, also. CainofBaja is a reporter, but on leave of absence.
You may submit news stories or screenshots to us via email at [email protected], be sure to include Shard News Baja in the subject. Also, you can private message any of us on the forums. We are all volunteers, and have no set schedule, but do check our email and messages often.

Sara Of Baja

koyettsu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hello phoenix11,

Kendra of Baja is one of the reporters, as is TheBajaSnowflake, and I am one, also. CainofBaja is a reporter, but on leave of absence.
You may submit news stories or screenshots to us via email at [email protected], be sure to include Shard News Baja in the subject. Also, you can private message any of us on the forums. We are all volunteers, and have no set schedule, but do check our email and messages often.

Sara Of Baja

[/ QUOTE ]

Cain should be back soon I would think, he actually went to Iraq as he is in the military. I would think his tour is about up? It will be good to see him back again

K

Kendra_of_Umbra

as for me, well I'm not sure,
I'm kinda on an Un-official leave of absence
I'm trying to re-kindle the spark I had when playing UO and well honestly its not going so good, the thrill I used to feel while spawning and doing other things just doesn't happen anymore.....

I'm seriously thinking of just selling my account, I've been pondering it lately.

G

ohhh no hehehe...this is like the Hotel California

Come take a look in the staff forums...I've got some stuff I'm working on that may help rekindle that spark

G

Your not the only one losing your "spark" for UO. mine is starting to fade also. Getting tired of this:

- 'new stuff, skills, ect.' from an expansion

- Everyone shout "Woohoo, something new",

- Omg these new stuff/skills are awesome

- Spend alot of time, testing and creating a new template to take advantage of the new skills/stuff

- Spend a ton of gold on items, rares, scrolls, weapons (bokuto) , jewelry
(enhance pot), new armor to compliment your new template

- Make macros and do a little practice and presto you get to have some fun.

To bad that fun is temporary I bought and mined around 1400 ecru citrines to finally get a 75% ring with FCR 3, around 7mill, and in order to get the right bokuto with mod's that compliment your template I spent 35 mill one heartwood dove saws to get the one I wanted (I know some ppl have spent over 100 mill on those saws because they wanted a damn near perfect selection of mods/intensities).

Now you get to enjoy all the work you put into until 'duna duna duna duna duna' everyone out of the water the "Legendary Shark of Nerfing" is closing in. Apparently its time to make some significant changes that will screw up and/or eliminate some creative templates that were just created. After the damage is done, everyone look around and get a head count, so we can see how many players are now gone because they are so ticked off.

At the very least fix reflect phyical, I am tired of getting guard whacked when all I was doing was standing there chatting with people. Even if its just 1% reflect physical, you can get noto-killed.

K

Kendra_of_Umbra

<blockquote><hr>

Your not the only one losing your "spark" for UO. mine is starting to fade also. Getting tired of this:

- 'new stuff, skills, ect.' from an expansion

- Everyone shout "Woohoo, something new",

- Omg these new stuff/skills are awesome

- Spend alot of time, testing and creating a new template to take advantage of the new skills/stuff

- Spend a ton of gold on items, rares, scrolls, weapons (bokuto) , jewelry
(enhance pot), new armor to compliment your new template

- Make macros and do a little practice and presto you get to have some fun.

To bad that fun is temporary I bought and mined around 1400 ecru citrines to finally get a 75% ring with FCR 3, around 7mill, and in order to get the right bokuto with mod's that compliment your template I spent 35 mill one heartwood dove saws to get the one I wanted (I know some ppl have spent over 100 mill on those saws because they wanted a damn near perfect selection of mods/intensities).

Now you get to enjoy all the work you put into until 'duna duna duna duna duna' everyone out of the water the "Legendary Shark of Nerfing" is closing in. Apparently its time to make some significant changes that will screw up and/or eliminate some creative templates that were just created. After the damage is done, everyone look around and get a head count, so we can see how many players are now gone because they are so ticked off.

At the very least fix reflect phyical, I am tired of getting guard whacked when all I was doing was standing there chatting with people. Even if its just 1% reflect physical, you can get noto-killed.

[/ QUOTE ]
this isn't the place to rant about your problems with the game, thats what Spiels and Rants and U.Hall is about.

G

NO ONE ever responds in those forums, which means dang near 'everyone' will not read it.

G

What she says is true though. Trust me, a lot of people do read SnR, it's just very few respond. Look at the post view counts.

G

No problem.
We're pretty lenient there, although that is no guarantee things won't be removed for breaking the RoC. I rarely ever issue warnings there when the Rules are broken, because well, that's the nature of SnR.