• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So which Shards Luna Bank is the best Xmas Deco

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems a few of the EMs have gone to town

I vote Balhae.....u even get to sit on santas sleigh above luna bank roof [use the teleporters]....awesome job!!!

mghtyshark

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I believe that they are talking fan fiction on this thread since there no pics to be shown.:lame:.........

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They did work really hard on decorating for Xmas this year on GL's. I'm very glad. I love the twinkling snowflakes and all. It's lovely. Elizabella and Malachi are awesome.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll try to get and post screenshots later otday/tomorrow

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So who is responsible for decoration? The EMs? If so, talk about above and beyond the call... all the EMs I've known are vanished over the holidays.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is EM Crysania's work so far on Baja.

Magincia Gardens

Magincia Christmas Deco 2014.jpg

Luna Bank
Luna Christmas Deco 2014.jpg

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that they are talking fan fiction on this thread since there no pics to be shown.:lame:.........
like i say log into in all the shards and see for youself.......... lazy boy!!!!!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems that Most of the east shards...ie the japanese /koreean etc etc are full of xmas promise....

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to say it looked like LS got slapped together with some deco yesterday, I just logged on and rechecked it, they did a bunch more
So I am happy with it

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
balahe winning hands down so far...shame the xxmas event didtnt give xmas cheer for everyone......and not just the regulars top damagers only.. i hate that... it should be random

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
balahe winning hands down so far...shame the xxmas event didtnt give xmas cheer for everyone......and not just the regulars top damagers only.. i hate that... it should be random
It is random hon.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take the vote back ....formosa as got the best....same EM.... both great but Formosa edges it....will try get arounf to taking picks of all 27 shards...lolz

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a random top damager I thought?
yes u still need to be in the top damagers list..then its random...so like if ten drops its random between all the top damagers that got looting rights....no looting rights then no chance of a drop....thats how its been explained to me

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's a random top damager I thought?
Simple way of explaining it is basically, if you get looting rights you get an equal chance at the item. No looting rights = no chance.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Simple way of explaining it is basically, if you get looting rights you get an equal chance at the item. No looting rights = no chance.
That isn't true either. I know a number of people including myself that didn't get looting rights that got drops .
One with 3 damage total to the boss. it has to be a record

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well this year ...i didnt doma awesome amount of events but its hard in the uk... usa one are so early morning.. kinda leaves europa/drachs and the eastern shards .... anywyas ive done 8-10 drop events ....certsinly done damage and helaed were it was intended..never got looting rights and never got a drop...so thats my story... and i have been told u need to be in the looting rights so u need to be in top damgers list...thats how it was explained by a EM to me...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That isn't true either. I know a number of people including myself that didn't get looting rights that got drops .
One with 3 damage total to the boss. it has to be a record
Wow, that is a very strange system then.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 clear winners...Formosa pips Balahe by a whisker....then maybe Hokuto in third place ....

most shards didnt even bother to even put a tree up!!! shame on u!!

However oceania ,mugden , mizuho, baja, cats, lake superior, great lakes and europa made the effort...

winner Formosa

second Balahe

third Hokuto