• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, where's dis feller Hagrid?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been around much these days. Is dere any kind of status report about da search for Hagrid? I haven't seen dis feller for a long time.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recent conversation of the men gathered at the small castle in search of Hagrid:

****Hilliard: "The trail does seem to be growing very cold, even with the aid of Casca's scouts".

Thorvald: "This should not stop us from searching. There is even word that there are citizens pooling together a reward for the missing fellow".

Daimyo: *Nods*

Lolo: "Indeed, I've heard tale of a million in gold rewarded to the first person to lay eyes on him".

Shamino: "I've heard the same".

Cole: "I just hope that we find him ali-"

Hilliard: "SILENCE! Do not speak that way! I am not giving in to doubt of the man still being amongst the living".

Thorvald: "Then we will request that Dupre send his scouts out again to make mention of Hagrids whereabouts on the public boards of Sosaria".****

D

DPudding

Food mask...Bwahahahah...frickin brilliant! I'm so stealin' that!

I found him last week. He said I couldn't have the money.

P

Pyrit Habu

Food mask...Bwahahahah...frickin brilliant! I'm so stealin' that!

I found him last week. He said I couldn't have the money.
*scratches*
Latz gunna tayk imz fuud mask? Har! Lat myt hab tu klomp im furst! Iv lat wunt, meeb klomp im fur lat, nub tribuut reekwir'd. *nods*