• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, when can I find some people on to play with?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've not had any luck catching anyone on to play with - been hard enough finding people to even talk to.

So, when are we active these days, so I can actually do something other than train or solo stuff?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on the shard, most are still very active over weekends.

It's a good idea to get in the general chat channel on whatever shard ure on and ask people if they want to do anything.

Prolly a good idea to join a guild as well.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
During the week Some of UMP are on starting at about 2pm pac time. Fridays we have a hunt beginning at about 8 pm central time. Saturdays is the shard's busy time. Our em events are the 2nd through the last weekend of the month. Sundays are also pretty busy. Best bet is to just give a hollar in general chat. Believe or not we have very few bank sitters :). Right now alot of us are doing the new trader's quest, going hunting with new or returing players to help them build skills, pirate hunting, hanging out talking, or hunting resourses.