• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So whats up?

Z

zolo8

Been away a while - RL stuff, but thought I would drop in and say hello.

Lost a few houses and due to decay but still quiet a few around!!!

I think some of you may of found a few hundred thousand iron ingots and many many other regs etc

So UO is still going I see, anything changed? ? Still using the 2D client I see, it willl never die in my opinion.

Well - Just thought I would say hello. Will be selling eberthing off except my Island Retreat by the that shrine and lake where boats cant go.

Maybe I will log in today and have a look around.

S.

K

Katlene

*points*
Its you!! hallo!!! welcome back!!
Not alots changed other then more pests around the before.
Check out the thread about the pub 54 updates some cool stuff showed up.
Oh we have em's again. Only been one event when Casca was giving his coronation speech... theres a news thread up on that too.

T

Teeshy

Was wondering why I hadnt seen ya post in a while =)

Make sure you post when you are gonna sell stuff! I like stuff ;) I have hardly any gold, but I like "window shopping" anyway ;)

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HI Zolo8,

Sent you a PM. Would be great if you could respond. Still interested in doing a deal on those few items and finalising one way or another our other transactions as it has been well over a year now.

Thanks Mezzac

I'm well aware that everything is a far cry from alright
I'm well aware that all of us can at times be too uptight
And possibly the remedy is a dose of apathy
You point your finger at you, I'll point mine right back at me

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HI Zolo8,

Sent you a PM. Would be great if you could respond. Still interested in doing a deal on those few items and finalising one way or another our other transactions as it has been well over a year now.

Thanks Mezzac

I'm well aware that everything is a far cry from alright
I'm well aware that all of us can at times be too uptight
And possibly the remedy is a dose of apathy
You point your finger at you, I'll point mine right back at me

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought an account of Zolo which was originally my old account on oct 31 and he still has not given me my password! so good luck with that and I personally would not do any more deals with him. He even contacted me recently and said if I remove my paypal claim the account was mine, well like a sucker I did and its been 5 days and still no word

For over 11 years of playing UO I have been dealing with people both in game and in real life - helping out when I was in a position to. During that time I have helped some people whose name, at least on these boards, were very dubious indeed;). I have taken them at thier word and never been disappointed - Unfortaunately this was not the case with my dealings with Zolo8.

He came to me with a story which, even now, I do not doubt was true. After discussion with my wife we decided we were in a position to be able to assist him. I thought given Zolo8's level of his exposure as a rare trader etc that his 'word was his bond' and that his reputation was everything. Unfortunately that does not appear to be the case anymore :sad4: From what I have heard recently both on and off the boards it would appear that his reputation is no longer important to him. I must say I am very disappointed.

I am not disappointed about the deal. The deal itself and the outcome does not worry me. Every time I make an investment (be it financially in business or relationship wise in people) I realise there are risked and you weigh up those risks - Never risk what you are not prepared to lose:).

What disappoints and frustrates me is that Zolo8 has let himself down.

Heroes are made when you make a choice

You could be a hero Heroes do what’s right

You could be a hero You might save a life

You could be a hero You could join the fight

For what’s right for what’s right for what’s right

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For over 11 years of playing UO I have been dealing with people both in game and in real life - helping out when I was in a position to. During that time I have helped some people whose name, at least on these boards, were very dubious indeed;). I have taken them at thier word and never been disappointed - Unfortaunately this was not the case with my dealings with Zolo8.

He came to me with a story which, even now, I do not doubt was true. After discussion with my wife we decided we were in a position to be able to assist him. I thought given Zolo8's level of his exposure as a rare trader etc that his 'word was his bond' and that his reputation was everything. Unfortunately that does not appear to be the case anymore :sad4: From what I have heard recently both on and off the boards it would appear that his reputation is no longer important to him. I must say I am very disappointed.

I am not disappointed about the deal. The deal itself and the outcome does not worry me. Every time I make an investment (be it financially in business or relationship wise in people) I realise there are risked and you weigh up those risks - Never risk what you are not prepared to lose:).

What disappoints and frustrates me is that Zolo8 has let himself down.

Heroes are made when you make a choice

You could be a hero Heroes do what’s right

You could be a hero You might save a life

You could be a hero You could join the fight

For what’s right for what’s right for what’s right

I basically said the same thing to him in shorter terms, , like you I thought his word was his bond aswell. As a matter of fact everything you have said sounds exactly the same as what I have went thru with him.
I can get over the money thing but damb I miss my old account.

C

conan21

Been away a while - RL stuff, but thought I would drop in and say hello.

Lost a few houses and due to decay but still quiet a few around!!!

I think some of you may of found a few hundred thousand iron ingots and many many other regs etc

So UO is still going I see, anything changed? ? Still using the 2D client I see, it willl never die in my opinion.

Well - Just thought I would say hello. Will be selling eberthing off except my Island Retreat by the that shrine and lake where boats cant go.

Maybe I will log in today and have a look around.

S.
ZOLO8:- Been reading a few of these post, it would appear that you have been trading all over the place and owe a few people quite a bit. Add me to the list, recon you could icq or email me, you have both. I would like to sort out the Ice Castle you failed to deliver on, you got paid for it in full five months ago. How long does it take for you to clean it out, could believe that you may have been a slow worker (not that slow though) until I noticed it had a new owners a few weeks back. Have attempted to contact you via ICQ and Email have you changed them both or just hiding. Hows about facing up and sorting out your debts ect, attempt to become the man you portray ingame.