• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, since the link for templates in the FAQ is broken...

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are recommended templates? I am,*gasp*, considering (heavy emphasis on word 'considering') building a tamer. It's the only template in the game I've not played.

Thanks!

(P.S. - nvm.... I am now working my way through all of the Stratics pages. *If* however, someone wishes to share their favorite template, it would still be much appreciated. Thx.)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good catch, dbolesny, you're right... These links do not work:

;)

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*mumbles some naughty words*

Links about to get hit with a sledgehammer, apologies for any foul language in the next wee while.

Wenchy

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the mage tamer

Animal taming
Animal lore
vet
magery
eval int
medi

Best thing with this template is u dont need any fancy gear u can run around with a good pet stack of bandages and a bag of regs if u like that and still be effective

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oki, links should all work correctly now and the FAQ has been spring cleaned a wee bit too.

Thanks for the head's up :D

Wenchy

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great work, Wenchy... and FAST! They all work now....

;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I like the mage tamer

Animal taming
Animal lore
vet
magery
eval int
medi

Best thing with this template is u dont need any fancy gear u can run around with a good pet stack of bandages and a bag of regs if u like that and still be effective
Add SW in with those and you have one of the best, if not the best tamer temp imo.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Add SW in with those and you have one of the best, if not the best tamer temp imo.
I have never tryed to have sw on a tamer might have to try that one day the disco tamer also is very good reason i like the mage tamer more than the disco is that u need so good or better gear on the disco tamer for it to work