• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] So, sad story...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dye tubs back! It'll be a while before the runebooks are replaced, but they will be!

Thank you Siegers for showing, yet again, why this is the best place to play UO!

:party:

Last edited:

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While installing my accursed soulforge :cursing:, I unlocked all my dye tubs (and my whole rune library heh) to make room and put them all in a bag I apparently, dope I am, forgot to lock it down... Oops!

So, buying:

All three metallic dye tubs
Leather dye tub
Reward statue dye tub
Runebook dye tub

Crap, and a Corrupted Crystal Portal too. :/

PM or ICQ 10787481
Thanks!
Ouch....I've done that before. I'm shutting down right now but will check in the morning on the metallic dye tubs...I seem to recall that I have some sitting on the side somewhere.

Jack Nickelson

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch....I've done that before. I'm shutting down right now but will check in the morning on the metallic dye tubs...I seem to recall that I have some sitting on the side somewhere.

Jack Nickelson
Cool thanks for looking. :D

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a metallic cloth dye for you, if you are still in need.
As for any others I'm still checking, but looks as there are no duplicates.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Edit: Unfortunately no spare dye tubs here ... But I can donate you a pair of Inquisitors Resolution gloves, mybe the help you in the purchase of another one of the needed dye tubs.

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a metallic cloth dye for you, if you are still in need.
As for any others I'm still checking, but looks as there are no duplicates.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Edit: Unfortunately no spare dye tubs here ... But I can donate you a pair of Inquisitors Resolution gloves, mybe the help you in the purchase of another one of the needed dye tubs.
Happily, Troop kindly hooked me up with a metallic cloth tub, so I'm good there. I appreciate the offer of the gloves, but that's too nice! :thumbup1:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And? I am allowed to be nice :)
You can contact me via PM to hand them over or have them put in a mailbox in your house, where ever that is.
Best greetings from Germany
Olahorand
i know where her mailbox is, but i am afraid she would hunt me down and hurt me if i told you :p

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh well, I'll take the chance, her house is in the northwestern corner of Zento, it is called Ikichet's school for the proper upbringing of fine young ladies and creepy teens. I think that's the name. (i used those dye tubs alot)

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh well, I'll take the chance, her house is in the northwestern corner of Zento, it is called Ikichet's school for the proper upbringing of fine young ladies and creepy teens. I think that's the name. (i used those dye tubs alot)
Curse you! :whip:

I know people seemed to use those tubs (as the colors were always changing)... that was the main reason I was bummed out about it.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Curse you! :whip:

I know people seemed to use those tubs (as the colors were always changing)... that was the main reason I was bummed out about it.
Thank for having your tubs out for everyone. I tell or show anyone who asks about public tubs, where your house is.

T

Tazar

Leather Tub, Metallic Tub and Metallic Leather Tub are in your Mailbox. Sounds like you provide a good service with public Dye Tubs and I am Happy to help with that. *smiles*

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leather Tub, Metallic Tub and Metallic Leather Tub are in your Mailbox. Sounds like you provide a good service with public Dye Tubs and I am Happy to help with that. *smiles*
Geeze... you guys are too much cool! I really do appreciate it, though I wish I could have paid everyone who was kind enough to donate.

If ever I can do anything to help anyone, please don't hesitate to ask!