• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, reds don't rez anymore?

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember of a time when, especially after a fair fight one on one, PvPers used to rez who they killed instead of insulting them.

That's probably what makes the difference between real PvPers and little pricks like Berenice Deirdre.

Everytime I engage in PvP I soon have to ask myself the same question: why put up with immature and, most of the time, uneducated morons... why ?

It's not Trammel that killed UO, as knows anybody with a clue...

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember of a time when, especially after a fair fight one on one, PvPers used to rez who they killed instead of insulting them.

That's probably what makes the difference between real PvPers and little pricks like Berenice Deirdre.

Everytime I engage in PvP I soon have to ask myself the same question: why put up with immature and, most of the time, uneducated morons... why ?

It's not Trammel that killed UO, as knows anybody with a clue...
Because there are still some out there with a bit of class and they make it worth it.

L

Lorcryst

And that's why I decided, ten years ago, that PvP wasn't for me ... immature morons are the bane of every MMO there is, and they seem to be interested in PvP+smack talk only ...

C

Capt.E

Take it with a grain of salt. I engage in pvp for the rush of adrenaline when I see a group of reds come onscreen.