• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Krystal is TnA now... huh

• Thread starter imported_BlacK RaiN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Dunno Hun. It looks bleak with out Bret. I hope that opinion is ok for a mod.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Dunno Hun. It looks bleak with out Bret. I hope that opinion is ok for a mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you are getting it...
Good job...

G

HOT DAYUM...

um kelmooooooooooooo da ...game not over yet, haha

TOUCHDOWN PACKERS. .

still behind but.......behind by lots less points, than they were a few moments ago.

WHO CAN PLAY PIXEL UO,
with the Cowboys vs the Packers on the tele ??

Not me.

G

Well we have it on our TV on some weird satelite channel, tis on hubby's tv in den.

I think yalls #24 is speed haxxoring out there on the football field.

Z

Zippididooda

heya Krystal, finally we on the same side!
well, as far as I think...I dunno how many of yall know who I am, and I havent been as active lately, but I go back a ways. anyway, if it werent for the fact of who my guild is, and how thats evolved over the years, I might know some of you better...anyway, Im happy to be allied and hopefully I can get to know some of you better.
Zerial of HEMP (&amp; Luck)

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

GOOOO COWBOYS!!!!

WEWT WEWT!!!

and krystal... lol at you!!!

G

Pffttttttttttttttt home field advantage

That and Bret never been able to whoop em on their own turf in past 8 yrs or so, but he didn't even get to play hardly.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

Yeh well kelmo mr. texican, this football game on tv tonite, suxxors and wfh is our... Bret ??

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just the Cowboys gettin their groove on, and breaking what's left of Brett's old, grey, fragile, little weak ass bones. ROFL... told ya to getcha popcorn rdy! Did you see T.O. eating popcorn in the endzone after he scored that touchdown?!?!?!? Gotta love it!

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

I know many people have opinions on actions that may or may not have happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you know what they say about opinions. Everybody's got one. I was truthful about what happened. I have spoken to Krystal about the incident and it has been addressed to my satisfaction. Unlike some people, I do not hold grudges until the end of time. I am a reasonable person who happens to believe in second chances and so far, she has been a delightful guildmate.

I

imported_Ibichi

T I have those set aside for you. But you really need to try to get with me tonight or tomorrow.
If not I can hand them over to a guildmate foryou.

I

imported_Leaf

Wow Krystal, who knew you had such a fan club. You must have broke alot of hearts to get all this attention. Welcome to TnT-TnA. Look forward to seeing you on the field!

G

*comically raises hand*

Bosslady...does this mean that she not gonna pk my lil MYTH defenseless crafters out there no more, cuz she is my *allie* now ??

*just inquiring*

lol

I might still hide from her like always and stealth around her at the christmas party if we have one...cuz ...I tried peacing her on my gm bard once.. and well it didnt work.

OooOO

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Poor Blackrain, apparently not getting enough attention lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

coming from ibi this has to be one of the funniest things ive ever read, are u almost done quitting?

The sooner the better, i think chim might miss u tho...

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

lol...

all I have to say is good job on taking on mamalips... and company!

you guys sure know how to lose respect fast...

good job!

[/ QUOTE ]
Krystal joining TnA is unimportant to me. Krystal is a Red and TnA is a
Red guild since members of TnA pked me. Once a guild is Red it will be
always Red reguardless what they do!
Krystal will continue to do what is Krystal's self-interest in this game.
So will TnA!
I really careless...that Krystal joined TnA.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kat? i mean there are alot of people I wouldnt mind playing with, but her? some of the things shes done to people irl (meaning hurting their feelings) for the game isnt right. I will leave it at that.

F

Fidessa

Yah sorry, was tired and missunderstood the picture

All I want to say about this topic is ROFL, TNT standards went downhill. Wasn't it TNT who posted a picture of a dead Krystal illegal farming new arties? Wasn't it Kat who posted about the houselooting? Isn't it the whole shard who knows about the habbits of Monolith? Hilarious.

But it's your guild, so not my business. It's just good for a laugh

A

AntiOTF

Actually, Krystal has always been loyal to the same group the entire time. VmP and BG were kinda all the same, and she was not OTF! This is the first time she has ever went outside her normal ring, and that's probably only because BG no longer exist with the departure of Ibi. Point is, she doesn't bounce from top guild to top guild like you claim. Well, at least not to my knowledge anyway.

G

Its so funny all the attention that someone gets for joining a guild. This person isnt our next president, really dont think people need to get up in arms over it. If you no longer like TNT/TNA then war them and show them you dont like

4 pages of a haha you guilded that person or wtf were you thinking is just hislarious. seriously though people you dont like the choices hunt and war. Board pvp when appropriate but not because someone joined a guild..

Its all very laughable

P

Punani/Atilla

Now Puffy, talk about standards, please. When BG took you in, the standards were truely lowered (yes, I did fight you and Tet as an addition). Sit back in your glass house and throw stones with your weak arms. Seriously, PUFFY, WTH????? What have you done to people in game? Think son, think. You begged Krystal to join your guild. Now you flame her for joining a guild that does not carry your stigma? Flame away, as your thoughts and opinions mean nothing in reality. I know you know the real deal, but you like the attention. Fair nuff.

R

Roentgen

You all want the real reason Krystal joined TnA? To be closer to Roentgen...That is all...

G

<blockquote><hr>

You all want the real reason Krystal joined TnA? To be closer to Roentgen...That is all...

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt that dangerous with the whole you being radioactive and everything. and how did you discover uranium that long in the past?!?!?!

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Personally, I was dead set against Krystal coming to TnA/TnT. Same as I was against Ibi leaving. *sniffles* I so enjoy fun enemies...what am I going to do now?

And geez...I take a break from stratics and nothing ever changes. It kind of...reassurring....in a demented sort of way.

I

imported_Goron

true... now we have fewer people to kill... :-/
Well, theres always JSV...
if I could only ever see them...

G

Dunno what ya can do now ... do ya have a chr. to help me to finish filling this tall order Ima still working on for me customer, for/ of me delftly gm made for a fine mad scientist.. of glasswear and vials, for a KoC member ?

*do ye think maybeee I need to get my Siege soap opera days of our lives, like sands thru the hour glass sig back up again on forum here ??*

G

<blockquote><hr>

true... now we have fewer people to kill... :-/
Well, theres always JSV...
if I could only ever see them...

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe

Well now yall can still kill Puffy..um or try to...ya just got to time it right...between his watching of da Patriots beating ever other team out there is all.

I foolishly held out the hope that the Pack would win last night to then ..go on to beat some patriot butt.........but I hung up that dream last night...
*hangs head in packer defeatism* sigh. Hate when kelmo's team beats MINE. darn texicans. lol

Ya won it last nite only cuz your qb is from......WISCONSIN so there !

K

kahlia

<blockquote><hr>

Personally, I was dead set against Krystal coming to TnA/TnT. Same as I was against Ibi leaving. *sniffles* I so enjoy fun enemies...what am I going to do now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, it sucks that Krystal is now allied. There are very few good pks these days. I spent the entire day yesterday and today farming in various dungeons and never ran into any trouble...Wyrm where are you? I am hoping Krystal and her friends get bored and decide to make another pk guild and leave TNA.

For everyone who is so quick to post cruel and mean things about the destruction of BG, this will only make Siege more boring and deserted. The departure of BG is a sad day for Siege.

I

imported_Krystal

my guilds were, WC we came from napa they quit when AOS came out. then was BHP, Bian(gm) left sp for RL stuff. then was zen, Hel(gm disappeared). VMP(inactive gm, i didn't want to run vmp anymore) B*G awesome guild but I'm more into pking. Now TNT

anyway i posted this for people who think they "know" me. I enjoy pking always have, always will. Kat excepted me, we been having fun killing so now let get off the damned boards and kill each other!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.... I dont know, why would you join TnA if you like pking... I thought they were more of the play against JSV every 2 weeks for factions and a crafting type guild. :/ shucks though I dont know anything Im new here.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now Puffy, talk about standards, please. When BG took you in, the standards were truely lowered (yes, I did fight you and Tet as an addition). Sit back in your glass house and throw stones with your weak arms. Seriously, PUFFY, WTH????? What have you done to people in game? Think son, think. You begged Krystal to join your guild. Now you flame her for joining a guild that does not carry your stigma? Flame away, as your thoughts and opinions mean nothing in reality. I know you know the real deal, but you like the attention. Fair nuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL i told krystal and Ibichi that puffy never should of been let into BG, it was seriously a lowering of standards but Ibichi gives everybody a chance. You also begged BG to let you back in and we all voted and what happened? Awww poor puffy is a little deflated.

F

Fidessa

I wonder tho why Krystal was KOC for a blue moon? Like 2 days or something like that???

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me make this real clear for you.

None of us really care that you all joined TnT... None of us care that TnT's reputation went down the toilet when they added you guys to their roster. None of us care what you guys do with your game-time.

We just found it funny and wanted to share in our thoughts.

By all means carry on as you usually do.

and to anyone talking any smack on the [censored] I do... compared to any [censored] one of you my reputation is king. By all means hate me for being the bad guy (as I've never pretended to be anything else in this game called Ultima Online) but by god damnit I will always have the respect I've earned through my actions and in game conduct (never scammed,cheated or scripted or nada) and even if you can't respect my vulgarity... I for damn sure have more respect on the battle field and any where else in game none of you BG rejects could ever obtain at this point with your track histories.

Now that we've all had a good laugh at your expense... cya on the field.

Sincerely,

BlacK RaiN

G

<blockquote><hr>

my guilds were, WC we came from napa they quit when AOS came out. then was BHP, Bian(gm) left sp for RL stuff. then was zen, Hel(gm disappeared). VMP(inactive gm, i didn't want to run vmp anymore) B*G awesome guild but I'm more into pking. Now TNT

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem, allow me to make a small comment on your brilliant sentence about VmP, Krystal...
I have run VmP since day one when I created it. I created the rules, goals, some guild events, rank system, competitions among us, negotiated alliances, created stories and many more things I cant remember now. I made people to shake hands and stop with ridiculous issues, like a diplomat, just to keep the guild always in order and to open people's eyes that this is a game and we should never have real life issues with the other players !
I think I succeeded in most, but there was too many conflicts... Some of them I wasnt able to fix...
In the last year, VmP had lost its essence... people were farming, some guildmates were playing with blues, some PKs were showing mercy and compassion to blues... Everything I had taught wasnt being applied... So, my interest dropped a bit, but I continued anyway...

Then I had to travel IRL and made several guildmates EMISSARIES, just to keep the guild in order and recruit more reds or whatever... One of these Emissaries was Palvarik, which ended up stealing the guild by kicking all members and voting himself as GM, but thats another story....

And I started to play less, and you Krystal helped me to control VmP while I was away for how long...? One or two months ?
And now you dare to say you were tired of running VmP ? Like if I had never ever done anything to the guild ??? Like if it was you controlling VmP all these years ?

You disappointed me mightly. That was a pretty unfair statement, specially coming from you, who I always had to me as a PK sister.
I understand you may be angry with me for some reason but at least try being fair with the facts !

I just wish I could play this god damn game these days... Pissed off with this UOAssist that never works anymore.,.,Not even formatting the computer ! It must be a voodoo or something.,.,

P

pikon198

uoassist is for nancy livered GZ soil hugging bluebies matey, play without the assist like the GAME was meant to be played. uoa is crap always was crap always will be crap in my eyes. If you cant play without it you sir have no skills. count your own regs and chug pots the old fashion way or watever it is you use uoa for. Be a true red not a fake one with handicaps :p

P

Punani/Atilla

Read my statement Rain and then your response. notice how you were not mentioned???? Hmm, someone grab the spot light and put on Rain (who I rarely see in game, ever). Rain, the only factor you are in this game is on the boards and that is not much. Thanks for the laugh CLOWN. Good lord, PLEASE talk about me, RAIN, not PUFFY or KRYSTAL! LOL, you joke.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

Ouch... I must have really hit a nerve!

The only joke here is you. You accept the misgivings and stigma that come with the people you've befriended yet condemn those that don't meet your tastes?

And then you all get defensive cause someone points this out to you? (Yeah, this includes TnT... see idunno... you can still reference others without speaking to them directly! what a concept!)

Seriously, want to talk about a glass house and the real deal??? Don't get so upset when people tell you what the real deal really is... when its obvious you have no clue.

Now, cya on the field... oh, wait... no I won't cause you're never on it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

uoassist is for nancy livered GZ soil hugging bluebies matey, play without the assist like the GAME was meant to be played. uoa is crap always was crap always will be crap in my eyes. If you cant play without it you sir have no skills. count your own regs and chug pots the old fashion way or watever it is you use uoa for. Be a true red not a fake one with handicaps :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Muwhahah Let me guess... Thou playeth a blue stealth tamer dont cha ???
Try playing a mage without UOA, milord. Then we talk !

I

imported_Krystal

first off fidessa, i don't know why u and mag insist on saying i was in KOC, I WAS NEVER KOC, not a minute not a day not EVER. Have i wish puffy stayed B*G yes i did, i wish all the guys had stayed, but there was to much conflict. i got frustrated and left BG. but i never joined a guild, i went back to B*G after a couple days of cooling off.

Wyrm, i didn't say i ran the guild from the beginning. but if i need to map it out to make u happy (cause i know u now got the whisperer back in ur ear again) i joined VMP over a yr ago, 9 or so months into it wyrm started doing RL stuff and had friends in RL pressuring him to quit UO. plus the drama of certain people in uo was getting to him. his computer then "crashes" and he tells me he don't want to load uo and that he got a new icq so he dont need to listen to the dramas, 3 months later u come back that whole time and time after i was running it. cause u were never on. im not accusing u of anything u had a RL, it was summer there, u had to do ur thing. i never wanted to be a gm i got voted it or never will i want to again. u talked about different directions that were making guild mates unhappy so we left u to form the guild u wanted.

ps only emissaries at the time were me, idico, tair and elvis. u made that $%^# an emissary after the split. which i warned u to be careful:/

P

Punani/Atilla

When did I befriend Tet or Puff? Rain, as usual, you have NO CLUE as to what you speak. As the shard knows, you are a bit slow but fun to giggle at. But back to Krystal (remember, you are not the focus here young one). Better get your response in before bed time son.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

When did I befriend Tet or Puff? Rain, as usual, you have NO CLUE as to what you speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did I say anything about befriending Tet or Puff?

I wasn't talking about them.

F

Fidessa

<blockquote><hr>

first off fidessa, i don't know why u and mag insist on saying i was in KOC, I WAS NEVER KOC, not a minute not a day not EVER.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mag? What has Mag to do with this? I saw you with a KOC tag for like two days or maybe three, don't really recall. First time was when you raided RSA with KOC. Later I saw you in Magincia with same tag. I remember cuz we laughed in RSA vent about you and Mag in same guild.

Anyways don't know why it's such a horrible thing for you to admit you were in KOC for a blue moon..... but you and KOC can answer that question better.

I

imported_Krystal

its not at all terrible to admit if were true, but u 2 are the only 2 in uo that has ever said this. u can ask puffy, HaHa any of them i was not in KOC. puffy offered it to me but all my friends and koc dont get along:/

if u refering to the time i was hanging with wyrm, he was koc and i was B*G. Wyrm sometimes asks me to go hunting with him cause he misses pking with me. but i was not in koc:/

F

Fidessa

Don't really care, I know what I saw and you say you are not then that's the end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.