• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Krystal is TnA now... huh

• Thread starter imported_BlacK RaiN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Well if NO ONE CARES then why the HELL is this an 8 page and counting long thread about who is in whomever's guild and whom is not in whomevers guild and he said she said they said and

yall are damned if ya do and

damned if ya don't

no matter wtf yall are we all are..

Everyone is sounding like that statue.. of a snake eating it's own tail self destructing the shard much ??

ALL OF YOU get off the computer then and go put up your rl dec. deco. go deer hunting go shopping go hit a bar WHATEVER ...GAH !!

SHEESH !!

Yall destroying...........EACH OTHER

like we have some grand greatly populated shard here ???

CAN WE KEEP WHO THE HELL WE GOT LEFT HERE love em or hate em...

or

yall want to play UO on Siege...by your self ?

J

Jakylpops

<blockquote><hr>

ENOUGH, PEOPLE! I better not catch any of you who have posted in this thread out on the field! I have spoken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh noes!!, Cheapshot is coming for you all, hide your crafters.

Queen we're all here because most of us have gotten a big laugh at the hypocrisy of the whole thing, just a few weeks ago, a HUGE whinefest got spread over multiple boards about certain people exploiting and how awful it is and that these horrible people should be banned...now here they are all cozy and guilded up together.

You guys can try to explain it until you're blue in the face. I think most of us who are nothing more than interested observers to this whole thing have already made up our minds.

Numbers are more important than integrity.

Take it how you will, I've got nothing against you guys than I don't already feel for any other gank hoard on this shard.

G

I myself am seeing Siege and assorted hypocracies and or double standards many seem to espouse to or follow for themselves, yet do not permit others to do likewise either ever and make big fusses over everything. Many profess they too want quality over quantity..*unless it effects them* and their play style.

I think I am seeing Siege, probably much clearer this past half of the year, than I ever was able to ..see it.

I really loved it here on Siege, for most of my time spent here and I have liked many of the folks
whom I have come to get to know here in game, enemy or friend.

Guess everything sooner or later everything ends or is seen more honestly like the honeymoon phase had terminated, or everything.. just ....self destructs.

*waves*

Take care all.

A

AntiOTF

If it's any consolation to you, you are well liked by me and my platoon.

G

Thank you.

( I still feel bit gyped that you never found me to pk my crafters. I guess we traveled to different areas.)

I

imported_Krystal

Mag, when will u understand this? I DONT CARE WHAT U THINK OR SAY. is that loud enuff for u? me and wyrms been friend a long time, he knows what i think of u, i know what he thinks of u. in yrs of knowing him, ur drama fits have not screwed with us. so u need get over urself and just ignor me. and stop bringing up past dramas that the shard is prob sick of hearing by now.
secretly pk with him? lmao i think someone would see us lol

I DONT CARE MAG WHAT U THINK OR SAY!!! &lt;&lt;again loud enuff?

K

kahlia

<blockquote><hr>

RTLFC ...

Thanks to all who posted in this thread ... was an extremely humorous and stimulating read ... (still chuckling) ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree.
Carry on...lol.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

<blockquote><hr>

hmmm i was told i was accepted to koc, but thats whole diff arguement? cause i wouldnt go w/out my friends;/

Sorry krystal to burst your bubble, but I was trying to actually be a little pc, but I guess that doesnt work....You never had a chance of being KoC
No argument needed, move on.

Have a Cream Filled Cupcake!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Congratulations to black rain for the longest thread in awhile

G

The Mods are watching... Keep it clean and above the belt. *nods*

S

Sir Ha-ward

Just curious is you can tell me this or not, but how many posts have been removed from here?

I

imported_Krystal

lol elmer, rob, whatever
u should consult ur guild mates and gms be u make a bigger idiot outa urself

lmao

S

Sir Ha-ward

Oh ok, just wondering how many youve taken down thus far.... was wondering if it was an appropriate time to pull this out

G

Lord knows Siege craves drama. As long as it does not get personal, Krystal gets her worship. *crooked grin* Enjoy...

P

pikon198

Hey Kelmo im RED, wanna come hunt me down, we can have an ale afterwards!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

lol elmer, rob, whatever
u should consult ur guild mates and gms be u make a bigger idiot outa urself

lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooooo Kelmo? Is calling someone an "idiot" a personal attack? Hmmmmm?

N

Noc

<blockquote><hr>

no screaming in vent just play the damned game!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, you haven't heard me yet have you.....

G

Sure it is. And too save every one feelings from being hurt further, I officially lock this thread.I apologize too every one. I know many of you are sensitive. I dropped the ball on this one. I will try to do better in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.