• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So is the Greater Dragon still king?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tamer just sit back and risk no danger, no wear and tear on equipment, all kill and watch YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
At first I thought you were going to bust a rap with "tamer just sit back and risk no danger, no wear and tear on equipment..." but then..."all kill and watch YouTube" ...kind of anticlimatic. XD

Hm...tamer, just sit back and risk no danger, no care for dur' loss, no care for 'quip cost. All kill on that YouTube chill, snaggin' loot on the down long as pets have will.

To be considered a zombie thread, it has to be several YEARS old, not 5 months.

On LA, Dimetrosaurs are popular for (Ilshenar & Tokuno, especially) champ spawns, from their poison area attack, though people often leave when the spawn hits level 4 to get a pet that is harder hitting and more durable. I've not had a chance to test them on the current event yet (though some of the stuff is likely poison immune from being undead).
5 months is a long time in game-time. But true.