• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I suddenly realised what is wrong with UO

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why, I thought, do you see so few people logged into the game? And what is it that so many of the others complain about?

Stealth!

And then the revelation dawned!

The reason you never see anybody is that they are all stealthing around the place!

Of course, in Trammel you never get the pushthrough message, and so you are never aware of all those other secret souls wandering around in apparently deserted cities, unlike ghosties who can see each other!

So, the mystery is ended. Stealth archers, stealth tamers, stealth thieves, stealth herders, stealth fihermen... you are all kiling the game! :))

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know, I have a stealther who happens to be Drow. I honestly forget she's stealthing around her own home because the graphic barely changes between stealth and her black armor/white hair when she's viewable.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you know, I have a stealther who happens to be Drow. I honestly forget she's stealthing around her own home because the graphic barely changes between stealth and her black armor/white hair when she's viewable.
HEHEHE! OMG I can so relate! I'm drow and many a time I find myself stealthing about especially after I use a moongate..... I just keep on walking unaware of why my friends are wondering why I'm not there when I am there.

*laughs*..... too funny!

B

Babble

That might explain the lag people have?

Servers are so full that people lag.
:p

H

Hanna

Why, I thought, do you see so few people logged into the game? And what is it that so many of the others complain about?

Stealth!

And then the revelation dawned!

The reason you never see anybody is that they are all stealthing around the place!

Of course, in Trammel you never get the pushthrough message, and so you are never aware of all those other secret souls wandering around in apparently deserted cities, unlike ghosties who can see each other!

So, the mystery is ended. Stealth archers, stealth tamers, stealth thieves, stealth herders, stealth fihermen... you are all kiling the game! :))
Ah the optimist point of view.

F

Fink

I get that with wolf form; one of the hues is very near stealth grey. I'll be seated among friend and speak at some point, popping out of hiding & inadvertently surprising people.. it's a habit of mine.