• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I read in the Town Hall and Herald that ....

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we are really excited about the new event ARC.....

So Pub 55 Hits and i go out and check the areas were the Vangards Spawned looking for Strangers, Shadow Lords, Anything new.

Sad to find that its just the same old vanguards with the same loot.

Anyone else find anyhting new anywere around?

Just out looking for new adventures :scholar:

J

Jhym

Try hitting most Felucca towns. At least until tomorrow. Plenty of excitement I'm sure.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The event was delayed due to a portion of the system used still being buggy (according to the devs).

So the event stuff for 55 is pushed back to 56 while a couple of the 56 items were bumped up to 55.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The event was delayed due to a portion of the system used still being buggy (according to the devs).

So the event stuff for 55 is pushed back to 56 while a couple of the 56 items were bumped up to 55.
If that is true, and I am not saying it isn't, then I thought the Vanguards had packed their bags and gone home. Whey would the OP be seeing them?