• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I made a stealther.. and I suck.

T

taglol

As topic, decided to make a stealther!

I'm elf atm, thinking about switching to human (what do you think)?
My template is as following

100 Bushido (Not sure about if I should go 120)
100 Hiding
120 Stealth
120 Ninjitsu
120 Swords
90 Tact
30 Track

I've hung around lots by yew gate to observe how others do it, but have yet to see a single one. So I have basically no clue what I SHOULD have a shot agains't. I've tried attacking all sorts of PvPers, but 99% of the time I find myself having to go wolf form and run for my life/invis earring/egg bomb etc etc.
I usually open up with something like nerve strike, fukiya, death strike and something else if I'm not already dead. I do decent damage at first but when I have hit this combo I'm clueless, they heal up to 100% and violate me.
I have a decent suit, all 70's except poison which is at 55ish, and got is faction arti pimped.
So is it my fate to only jump people with low HP or am I doing something completly wrong? How do you play this template?

Thanks.

S

Sir Kenga

What do you use bushido for? I would drop it for anatomy for more damage.
About strategy: do you dismount them? unless you do it, all other attacks won't succeed. Use Mortal Strike or Bleed to interrupt their healings. Also stealther is a good team player in factions, join some guild, so when you scout and dismount someone you can call for reinforcement in guild chat :)

C

Capt.E

Dismount, focus attack with a weap that has high hit lower d, dart, crit strike, ai. Basically you want to keep them poisoned and dump your mana as quickly as possible. Deathstrikes are a total waste. Also, get a bokuto you can use that first to paralyze, then dmount. Keep throwing poison stars as they are running, even if they are still poisoned. If you can get a mortal in there it helps tremendously, the bushi at 120 is for using bokuto(para) and crit strike(max damage). So 120 is effective, if you are having trouble with these not landing you may want to consider anat or alchemy. The temp you are playing is deadly, it really is about throwing everything you can muster at them at once. If that is unsuccessful, stealth off and try again when your mana is full.

P

Pain_

That template good on SP or Mugen on another is **** :( Drop bushi and track take anat + heal. Use AI+DS if u on mount or dismount\bleed\ds\ai dont use fukiya is crap