• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So i just downloaded pinco's ui......

Mr. Sister

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure how to get this working. First off it didnt make a desktop icon when it finished.
I found the patcher.exe and got it to patch. It pached fine , everything said done and up to date.
When i hit start uo game a message pops up saying microsoft.net framework----Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. blah blah the system cannot find the file specified.
At the same time another message pops up that says -Execute- some files extracted from the ui.patcherfull.zip were modified or new files were created.--Do you wish to put them in the archive?

Maybe UI patcher.exe isnt where i should start it from? woulda been nice for a desktop icon.
im totally lost thanks in advance for help

Mr. Sister

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Also for note i have windows 7.
I have searched the pincos help section and havnt found help.
I have one idea -- when i hit custom ui on the regular uo ec - theres no option there for pincos, when stuff ive read says it should be there.
Other then that i cant even get it started.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Patcher exe has to be in same directory as the main ec directory I think that might be the problem. Then run patcher.exe

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Mr. Sister

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Can you be more specific? do you mean the normal game not pincos? cause i tried that and it wont start up at all from there. Altho i might have put it in the wrong spot. I need exact information cause im lost sorry and thanks
It says patcher has stopped working windows is searching for a solution when i try putting it in differant spots.

Last edited: