• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So i heard I made Black company mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

landon27

A I don't remember much of what was said I was on heavy pain killers for a while and I would pass out and forget what i did the last hour in bed. Let me say this first this is not a plea to get bc to let me join I could careless they recuirt trammies anyway. But I would like to say i am sorry for the upset I made I am not trying to mess up anyones day or enjoyment of UO. Sorry I was a jerk even though I never got one sorry from bc ever for all the b.s.they said to me in the years. Anyway sorry guys.... see you in fel ladys.
Landon
PS
This is not a suck up either just saying my bad for not being a good human being which i am in reallife. In fact the only reason I give people a hard time on here is cause its a game and the only place i can give anyone a hardtime. In my normal life I am a pretty nice guy but games make me aggressive like uo does and halo 3 does. Cause like anyone else I want to win and don't like it when people question my skill or my teamwork its like anything else you want to win so bad that when you don't and someone else says you stink you get mad and if you lose its worse.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Landon, did you not previously post that you wanted no more drama, and the like? WTF is this? Are you really complaining that nobody has said sorry to you? Sorry for what? Killing you? Talking ****? Do you really think anybody cares if your feelings are hurt? Let alone expect them to apologize? Did you not talk a bunch of crap to everybody before you even came back into the game? This is a game, play it, have fun. If your feelings get hurt, boohoo, find something else to do or stop playing, or hey, take revenge maybe?

L

landon27

I don't except BC to do anything nor did anyone hurt my feelings. I don't know anyone IRL that plays so no I would never let some uo guy hurt me. But at the same time I was only saying they never its just a fact to make a point. I know no one in this game cares about anyones feelings. As far as revenge na I will pvp but I am not a great pvper the game has changed so much that I have a heard time keeping up in uo. I was good when I did it but not anyone more a tamer could prob take me down with magery. And artys are not hard to get anymore so everyone is up to speed me included. I had a core of guys we could do well with. The worst part about this is I don't know any of you that are posting besides arabella lynk cynic lex thally. Thats it so if your posting thinking he knows me so he knows where i am coming from you wrong. Maybe you should tell me what char you played when I played so i can have a point of reference. Other wise its random person A saying sometime which means nothing to me cause i don't know you.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't except BC to do anything nor did anyone hurt my feelings. I don't know anyone IRL that plays so no I would never let some uo guy hurt me. But at the same time I was only saying they never its just a fact to make a point. I know no one in this game cares about anyones feelings. As far as revenge na I will pvp but I am not a great pvper the game has changed so much that I have a heard time keeping up in uo. I was good when I did it but not anyone more a tamer could prob take me down with magery. And artys are not hard to get anymore so everyone is up to speed me included. I had a core of guys we could do well with. The worst part about this is I don't know any of you that are posting besides arabella lynk cynic lex thally. Thats it so if your posting thinking he knows me so he knows where i am coming from you wrong. Maybe you should tell me what char you played when I played so i can have a point of reference. Other wise its random person A saying sometime which means nothing to me cause i don't know you.

That is hilarious especially this
I am not a great pvper the game has changed so much that I have a heard time keeping up in uo. I was good when I did it but not anyone
You went red on Sir Landon inside the Ult Castle on ice island killing Lacey, while she was naked and when Paul loged in who was Ultima when Landon was in ult, he waited to do it while Paul was watching, ofcourse im sure you dont remember that either being hopped up on 3-4 vicodin

The worst part about this is I don't know any of you that are posting
How about when you and your BFF Icewalker, was in ult and came up with the ult pvpers to be called Super Sayins, I remember that gay name. most ult know me by a couple names includeing Smasher

D

Damm Looter

Shouldnt you be focusing you attention to finding Icewalker??

Rumor has it he fell through the ice

L

landon27

No I went red on Sina from bc during a rictor and I was not Ult I was in TDRn I was red. I was never in that super sayin. I do that great on here pvp wise if any of you noobs want try me in halo 3 go for it. I can take anyone in halo yet3. I have yet to see anyone with any pvp skill on this shard. Lynk has skill xandors does cynic and lex do.

S

Still Frame

I do that great on here pvp wise if any of you noobs want try me in halo 3 go for it. I can take anyone in halo yet3.
If your going to talk **** about playing halo go away these boards are for uo newb.

I have yet to see anyone with any pvp skill on this shard. Lynk has skill xandors does cynic and lex do
Wow...way to contradict yourself one sentence after another. Good job newb go back to halo and never post here again, icewalker will never hear your crys for him because he doesnt check these boards

K

Kratos Aurion

steaking claims over a non-uo related content game (which btw sucks) is pethetic enough dude.

If you cry over insults, I'd hate (laugh irl) to see you get pwnt on halo 3.

There is no "win" in uo. It keeps going. You keep trying until you get good enough to say you "own" @ uo.

After all, its just a game.

L

landon27

I never get owned in halo 3. I mean over all I do die sometimes like everyone unless they are mlg players I do ok.

L

landon27

I happy to make your day and your point. As far as no life I do most of this at work. I also have a good life just work all the time. So when I get home I am so sleepy all I want to is log on own someone then go to bed. I also like jamming out to guitar hero 3.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sticks a fork in thread*

Yep, it's done.

Consider this a warning to everyone who made Real Life Attacks. Keep your smack about In-Game. Bringing the attacks to a personal level will quickly lead to loosing posting rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.