• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, I got a little problem here

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this Trammel keep just off the road between Skara and Brit. I have little use for such a place, and am looking for suggestions as to what I could do with the thing.

Any ideas folks?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Turn it into a nursery and grow me some plants!!!!!!!!!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can use it for storage. Maybe put all your mule needs in there. Do like what Flutter suggested. Make a rune library. Use it as an event headquarters if you're into holding them. Make your house sign say" In danger of Collapsing" and when you are bored watch how many Idocers may come by and look at it.

If all else fails, you can always sit in it and watch paint dry :)

V

Victoria Navarre

Sell it to me. I have been wanting to start a paladin guild and that would be a perfect place. Just name your price for it.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castles and Keeps are great for extra storage. Just use a house teleporter tile set and link it to your existing home. It is like having an entire extra floor on your house!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last thing I need or want is more storage Podo, And as far as your plants go Flutter, I can kill crabgrass. Not the one you want raising your plants.

V

Victoria Navarre

If Aedon sells it to me...oh yes...there will be plants. :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just make me an offer Victoria, and let mr know when you are available to do the transfer. I am sure the plants would love it there. The place once belonged to the owner of the Blue Luna Mall, and he had them all over the roof.

S

samikapanen1

Now about that castle south of the glade....?

Also I almost forgot, I'm still holding the Guildname "Aegis" if you have any interest in it.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Kap, nice to see you back around again. How have you been doing?

I use the tag Village of Aegis isnstead Kap. I think it suits the area better.

S

samikapanen1

Very well thanks. Did the WoW thing for a while but once you clear everything and gear yourself to the teeth there isn't much else to do. So I reinstated Kap's account here. I still love the UO crafting system.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hit me up in game, and I will swith you to Village of Aegis if you wish. Also, did you place a new house?

S

samikapanen1

Ill sure try to catch you. I've got a small spread a few tiles NW of the lodge under Elendir's name.

V

Victoria Navarre

Enjoy your new keep Victoria. Thank you so much.
I really will,Aedon. From the first time I ever saw a keep some 9-10 years ago,I have wanted one. Custom houses are nice,sure,but there's always something better in the classic look of a keep.