• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SO, I gated into Luna earlier on...

G

And heard the snippity snip sound of a tailor hard at work, looking round i see a member of UND (a long gone guild basically) so i figured i'll have a quick look out of curiosity. Just a tailor filling up some small bods
until a few second later they are full and then this quickly appears:

Knowing what was about to happen i quickly followed her to the tailors...and lo and behold 2 minutes later:

yay!!!

I know its not the best story in the world but seriously guys, lets try and bring th forum back a little and start posting thefts we manage, there must be a few active people left right?

G

And heard the snippity snip sound of a tailor hard at work, looking round i see a member of UND (a long gone guild basically) so i figured i'll have a quick look out of curiosity. Just a tailor filling up some small bods
until a few second later they are full and then this quickly appears:

Knowing what was about to happen i quickly followed her to the tailors...and lo and behold 2 minutes later:

yay!!!

I know its not the best story in the world but seriously guys, lets try and bring th forum back a little and start posting thefts we manage, there must be a few active people left right?

G

LOL, awesome. I'll have to post what I snagged the other day. Both within an hour of each other...

120 tailor scroll
120 blacksmith scroll

My Mule was mighty happy, lol...la

G

LOL, awesome. I'll have to post what I snagged the other day. Both within an hour of each other...

120 tailor scroll
120 blacksmith scroll

My Mule was mighty happy, lol...la

G

Very nice!

Makes me want to move to Siege.

I play on Great Lakes, no shortage of marks here. But siege must be a mad house!

If only I could own two houses!

Be nice if you see me in siege. :p

G

Very nice!

Makes me want to move to Siege.

I play on Great Lakes, no shortage of marks here. But siege must be a mad house!

If only I could own two houses!

Be nice if you see me in siege. :p

G

it needs more people really, but the lack of insurance is much fun

G

it needs more people really, but the lack of insurance is much fun

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah, not sure if i want to either. monster ignore is great and so is being able to pop out and stat someone, lol.

you are not a fan of the factions?

G

not being able to do anything for 20 minutes at a time kind of gets on my tits

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, that is a pretty big down fall to it.

back when i was the only one left playing i just went factions so i could be allied to REV, the guild my mage was in. i got pretty tired of dying to guild mates on path because of area spells and summons at spawns and stuff like that.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

not being able to do anything for 20 minutes at a time kind of gets on my tits

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah... now I remember why I quit. I was in factions for a week. I got paralyzed by a wisp and lost the ring I stole.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found many many uses for monster ignore on siege though. not to mention faction dying my armor is nice. i go out very well equipped 95% of the time and i like to dye it so the random looter or blue tamer cant use it.

G

They may not be able to use it, but they certainly can keep you from using it...la

G

Har! Does this make me famous? Whats even funnier was it was my first day back to UO in four years and after playing on siege for so long you dont care if somethings stolen. It just means you were too slow to bank it or not smart enough to go to another town to turn in bods. hehe. Anyways I complimented him on his skills and went about the normal offer to rebuy.

G

I didn't get screenies, but on siege in the last week, I have nabbed a Virtue armor cloak, Cloak of Corruption, 10 or so cursed arties, gloves of the sun and a few more random shiny things.

I was rather impressed anyway.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you have any of the mage cursed arties on siege ill buy them from you :]

G

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't get screenies, but on siege in the last week, I have nabbed a Virtue armor cloak, Cloak of Corruption, 10 or so cursed arties, gloves of the sun and a few more random shiny things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics or it didn't happen...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics of it didn't happen...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I am rather lax with the pics, I got UOSU but its just not on when i need i grab something nice.

I am keeping Cursed arties for the turn in thing might grab myself something nice.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not bad going i guess.

Any luck shifting the cloak of corruption?

G

Just load it up when you get ready to log in. Since the print screen button activates the shot, just take a pic when you get your steal, then scroll your journal back to the point where you stole the item. I usually do this during my 2 minute grey period, lol...la

G

Yeah I ended up selling it for 1mil, same with the virtue cloak.

I will endeavor to grab something nice and actually screenshot it lol.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

If you sell it back, you can always take a screenshot of them paying you and tell the story in text.