• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So.. I called a gm for a small issue...

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All i wanted was to get a personal bless deed removed from a arcane shield I bought. I got a Nice we cannot help you with that issue.

So what can they help with now?

S

Spector_Napa

NOTHING. cause they dont care about actual gameplay or bugs/fixes. they just care about getting money.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All i wanted was to get a personal bless deed removed from a arcane shield I bought. I got a Nice we cannot help you with that issue.

Some GMs would remove those, wouldn't.

It's definitely not on the list of things, however, that it's known they should do and yet they sometimes don't.

In other words....You're stuck with the PBD.

In the year or 2 following AoS, there were multiple exploits that would enable someone to get someone else's PBDed stuff.

-Galen's player

R

Radun

why would you even want/need it removed from an arcane shield?
you can still insure it, with the PBD on there.
only reason I can think of to remove one, is if it's on an item you can properly bless with a CBD.

I once met someone who collects PBDed stuff... it's rare.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you want help from a GM it appears you either have to page them with a house deco problem or for someone mentioning a URL in game.
GUARANTEED a GM will show up!!