so how was the event

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Well, you actually didnt have to be in SL to know. Minax killed all the SL, then killed Clanin, then killed all the SL and CoM. *hopes to get approval to post a story*

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 17, 2006
canada
uhm..clanin was hangin with the SL's?
figures i dont play for a night and all the good stuff happens hahaha

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
ok Clanin is dead? Hmmm. Where do I aply to be the Royal Mage? They got to have somebody and it would get us that small bit closer to Lord Casca. :)

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
uhm..clanin was hangin with the SL's?
figures i dont play for a night and all the good stuff happends hahaha
No, sorry for the miscommunication! SL was sent to kill Clanin, however Minax killed all SL then turned on Clanin as well.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 26, 2008
Virginia, USA (Atlantic)
We (SL members) were being killed even before we reached the dark moongate. Minax members were camped outside the stronghold and throughout. They were even killing other Minax members (from different guilds).

Anyway, I finally just decided to go in as a ghost since I knew I wouldn't make it through alive.

Once inside the dark moongate, I was resurrected and a handful of us waited for Melissa. She showed up, talked a bit, encouraged us to get the obsidian daggers, and then gated us to Trinsic. Then, she told us to kill everyone. We started to and then Minax showed up and slaughtered us.

I came back after my stat loss had ended and the event was over.

In retrospect, I wish I would have just brought a non-SL character.