• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Grimm, I purchased some of your art the other day...

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was putting out some fires over in Vesper and at one point the captain of the guard offered me a limited edition banner created by Grimm Omen. I thought it was a good deal @ 250k gold so I picked one up. Unfortunately I was unaware of Sosarian Intellectual Property/Copyright law when I made the purchase. As it turns out, I can only display the artwork in one location unless I continue to offer free labor -in perpetuity, to the city of Vesper. Could you please bring this up to your agent? I am sure you, as an artist, would hate to see your talent so limited by capital-driven dealers.

Thanks a Million!

P.S.
I also think you may have a case against the cities who are benefiting from the free labor which I doubt is mentioned in your agreement with them to distribute the artwork.
Ha! Well put. My agents are aware of this, but thank you for bringing it to my attention!

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)
To view the original post, please click here