• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so gonna get in trouble

N

neroallkill

WOWZA! so i go and check out yew gate right? Im like cool some tc red faction players at gate! So i go get stocked up on crap and head back...

At first they were all circling the guard zone; until i showed up. They then run up screen outta my range. So i run out there too see if they got a para mage in the group. Nope or if they did he didnt do nething. So the next thing i know some dexxer runs up to me and what did he do?!! HE HIDES! Im like wtf? A dexxer has to have hide skill on his char?
When did this happen? I of coursed said lets fight without yer buds and he said no chance... Is it really this bad on baja? hiding dexers?
hmm maybe i shoulda put this in spiels n rants?

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOWZA! so i go and check out yew gate right? Im like cool some tc red faction players at gate! So i go get stocked up on crap and head back...

At first they were all circling the guard zone; until i showed up. They then run up screen outta my range. So i run out there too see if they got a para mage in the group. Nope or if they did he didnt do nething. So the next thing i know some dexxer runs up to me and what did he do?!! HE HIDES! Im like wtf? A dexxer has to have hide skill on his char?
When did this happen? I of coursed said lets fight without yer buds and he said no chance... Is it really this bad on baja? hiding dexers?
hmm maybe i shoulda put this in spiels n rants?
name the guilty... what TC member would say, "no chance?"

with a name like Neroallkill... are you sure you're not a tamer ? :p

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a tamer vs a stealther.

Nobody is sweating over your white wyrm and mare combo.

N

neroallkill

Oh i didnt know u could stealth on swampies now. I guess alot of things have changed in this game last 2 or 3 years. And as for the wyrm; I got back in late 1999. So it has been with me a long time. When beetles came out -everyone told me to get one and drop the wyrm. But i kept the wyrm. Now im sure ill here about getting a greater dragon. Dont sound too bad a thing too have. but i dont need that kinda power. My wyrm is unique. I usually kill most people i am fighting against in less than 1 second. Once i hear the dismount pop i use my all kill macro, and usually most r dead before they hit the ground. So its cool man. I will keep doing what i do with what i got. Thats probably why alot of people dont have success in pvp. Instead figuring out what too do; with what they got, they keep trying to attain things which leads to more things too attain.

But a stealther riding a swampie? cmon dude.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh i didnt know u could stealth on swampies now. I guess alot of things have changed in this game last 2 or 3 years. And as for the wyrm; I got back in late 1999. So it has been with me a long time. When beetles came out -everyone told me to get one and drop the wyrm. But i kept the wyrm. Now im sure ill here about getting a greater dragon. Dont sound too bad a thing too have. but i dont need that kinda power. My wyrm is unique. I usually kill most people i am fighting against in less than 1 second. Once i hear the dismount pop i use my all kill macro, and usually most r dead before they hit the ground. So its cool man. I will keep doing what i do with what i got. Thats probably why alot of people dont have success in pvp. Instead figuring out what too do; with what they got, they keep trying to attain things which leads to more things too attain.

But a stealther riding a swampie? cmon dude.

If i brought my tamer over with my cuddle bunny... your mare and ww would be dead along with you.......