• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so EM Miko tracks me down....

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.... well, not me, precisely, my half-sister Ynise while she was lookin' silly in wraith form at the Valor spawn :D he didn't seem to mind talking to that unappealing form, and the news he had certainly put all thought of slimes and rats out of her mind, lemme tell ya!

Sometime last week I had dropped a book in the Communication Center mailbox provided for leaving potential clues about ongoing events. The book detailed a discovery I had made while roaming the lands looking for the accursed naughty elves. On the day of the discovery I chatted freely about it over General Chat but everyone seemed disinterested or otherwise occupied, and I fear more than one thought I was certainly going a bit mad from hunting elves, because what I was describing was straight out of Alice in Wonderland.

What Miko told Ynise is that the discovery is the very thing that we had all been sent out to find on the night of the dedication of the Francesco Memorial. Because the holidays are such a busy time I cannot be truly certain, but my feeling is that I made this discovery prior to that night.

So, as described over chat that day, here it is...... a fishbowl sitting on a very large mushroom. I am not going to tell you where it is, or what it's secret is, that is for you to find out.

Happy Hunting!