• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so can peeps be all

• Thread starter captain ebolter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

captain ebolter

like still able to steal house keys and maybe kill guyz that own towerz and whatnot and then maybe take their stuff and lock them outside and then maybe pk them again when they come back and such and do they still have haly of vanquishing and stuff oh yeah and can you still maybe do precasting for to ownzer peeps.

G

...not visiting us on U-Hall for a long time and whatnot.

No bartenders--FIX THE BUGS! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/disgust.gif

Real men don't use UOA.

I renounce all facet citizenshipry. *you see Cynewulf, the Man Without a Facet*

Explorer 93%, Socializer 60%, Achiever 46%, Killer 0%

A

Akanah

I cannot belive it.. the captain has returned!!!

Where ya been and whatnot?

hehe... is the ebolter inn down?

I really couldn't care less what you think of me

B

Burke-of-Ches

***** you.
and why after 118 posts you get special title and what not

-----------------------------------------------
**Join the Revolution________________________\
** Whisper (;) All Your NPC and Animal Commands|
------------------------------------------------

G

It's a long story which stretches back many many years to the days before people had to "log on" to Stratics.

Many of us old-timers remember the captain by another name. The only catch is, the current name is a secret identity and we have no clue what the old name was. Those who know, aren't telling. Dermott and Dor may know, or they may not. Chances are, if they did, they wouldn't tell. I don't, and if I did, I wouldn't tell.

Chances are also good that the next time you see him post, you'll be a Babbling Loony.

No bartenders--FIX THE BUGS! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/disgust.gif

Real men don't use UOA.

I renounce all facet citizenshipry. *you see Cynewulf, the Man Without a Facet*

Explorer 93%, Socializer 60%, Achiever 46%, Killer 0%

A

Akanah

.... a very special poster here... he has been around before Stratics switched the forums to this format. He is what we old timers would call... a Legend :)

I really couldn't care less what you think of me

I

imported_Bluebottle

Nearly fell of my horse when I saw an EBolter post last night!

I

imported_Bluebottle

otherwise - in true prodigal son style - tis good to have him back and whatnot

H

Hekate

woaaa!!!!

Nice to see you again captain!!!!

:)

<a target="_blank" href=http://uo.ergophobia.net/hekate/>-= The Adventures of Hekate =-</a>

Killer 73%
Socializer 60%
Achiever 40%
Explorer 26%

C

cooldude

wow stealing house keys what a neat idea

<blockquote><hr>

like still able to steal house keys and maybe kill guyz that own towerz and whatnot and then maybe take their stuff and lock them outside and then maybe pk them again when they come back and such and do they still have haly of vanquishing and stuff oh yeah and can you still maybe do precasting for to ownzer peeps.

<hr></blockquote>

L

Lady Beth

Now I'm wondering if some one didn't know the whole story, would you think he was a plus member that just turned off his plus sign?

G

Maybe...the grammar isn't quite as rough as it used to be. Still, it brings back the good memories of a UO long lost...when it was a challenge to get to your house and get inside without losing all... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.