• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Snow Tiles - over a 100 of them.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about 250 tiles for 22.5 million? That's 90K a piece...or...will trade 250 of them one Field of Blades deco item.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No thank you. I will just keep transferring mine haha sorry

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No thank you. I will just keep transferring mine haha sorry
Well you could counter-offer too. I know there were people paying 50-60K a tile, and I see them on vendors for 100K so I took a guess. But yes if you have a bunch sitting on other shards that would be cheaper, I just need to reduce my inventory as I'm letting most of my accounts go inactive and don't want to play the 90 day reactivation game.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh I'm sorry I am not even playing in the same ballpark. Or even the same league so I didn't counter offer. I didn't know they were going for so much and I am honestly unsure of exactly how many more I need.
I hope you find a buyer though!
I will get with you tonight about those soul stone fragments :)