• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

snow tiles disappeared?!?!?!?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have finally decided to dig out my snow tiles and deco one of the castle roofs... and lo! I open the bag - used to have 3 stacks of snow tiles , enough to cover about 80 tiles worth, AND NOW I ONLY HAVE 3?!?!?

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
dont have moving crate with castles.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My keep has a crate and that is where all my crafted walls went when I placed them too high. Oh and same thing happened with my castle.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Castles do have a moving crate, oddly enough
that is odd...

however, these snow tiles were in a chest, in a bag, and were not put out on display. I only use them during the holidays.... and when I went into that chest, in the bag, the original stacks (there were 3 stacks) each had about 20-30 tiles in them, for there are different types of snow tiles.
BUT, I go in, and those 3 stacks are now only... 3 tiles. period. no stacks. just 3 individual snow tiles.

and the new snow tiles won't stack with em.