• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Smuggler's Lanterns (Closed)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lantern.jpg But it's on Europa. If you can find someone to collect it for you, it's yours.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh heck. Give it 24 hours, if you haven't found anyone transfering Europa to Atlantic willing to take it, I'll go mad with my vet rewards and bring it myself.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Don’t go mad, just pick an Atlantic shard shield and Europa shard shield and you are sorted.

Kir

Journeyman
oh heck. Give it 24 hours, if you haven't found anyone transfering Europa to Atlantic willing to take it, I'll go mad with my vet rewards and bring it myself.
I do have Atlantic shield but won't be ready till next month, and my home shard shield not ready too, I'll keep trying on the spawn. Don't waste your vet reward ^^;
Appreciate the thought tho :)