• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Smoke Bomb

• Thread starter Turdnugget
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Turdnugget

50 Ninjitsu is required.

If I had say 100 hiding and 50 ninjitsu, is it 100% success rate? Or is like like 50% succuess with ninjitsu at 50... or what?

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks

B

Balian of Asgard

50 Ninjitsu is required.

If I had say 100 hiding and 50 ninjitsu, is it 100% success rate? Or is like like 50% succuess with ninjitsu at 50... or what?

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks
i dont really know for sure, but i have 100 hide and 120 ninja and i still fail

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have 100 hide 100 stealth and about 70 ninjitsu and was on ogre ord island and was surrounded by 4 hit my smoke bomb and insta hide I never have failed at this using a smoke bomb as long as you have 50 ninjitsu and 100 hide its 100% effective now thats not to say you cant be revealed by a high end creature or creatures with area effect !

T

Turdnugget

I understand you can be revealed yes... but I mean just for it to work 100% of the time to at least hide you is all. =)