• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small houses.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, just returned from a break so im a bit off atm.

I just recall that there was a sticky about small house designs in the sticky section of the forum about a year ago. Do anyone know where i can find a link to that thread?

I think it was designs for really small houses, like 8x8 or something.
I just found out that the dream spot from when i first started play this game is free and i think its about 8x8-10x10. Just wanted some ideas for what i could do with it :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we lost all of the stickies when the old boards crashed :( and some wonderful ideas/pics

maybe we could get a new 'small house' sticky, and start posting new ideas

*makes sad puppy eyes at the kind Rachel*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhhh she's goooooooood

:D

thank you, Lady Rachel !

alright everyone, post those itty bitty houses!!!

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhh a sticky nice! 11x7
To bad the old thread is lost though, just placed a small 11x7 house that i was looking for some insiration for.

I will try to come up with something and ill post my resaults when im done. Never even succeded with creating a proper roof so we will see how this turns out :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess my Siege shop qualifies, I'll put that on the thread.