• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Cat Strikes it Rich

Y

YoungUn

[drupal=29776]Small Cat Strikes it Rich[/drupal]

Catmaw, the smallest toon in Toontown to get her Cash key, graciously consented to give an interview for Stratics. We met in Daisy Garden, and sat amid the butterflies and chatted.

Q: Ok, so tell me a little about Catmaw.
A: She is a '04 black cat who got her sell suit at 30 laffs. She maxed all her gags (6 tracks) at 40 laffs and is a trapper. She started her cash suit at 50, but with the new rules had to get some laffs, so got her suit at 60. She actually could of maxed at 64 laffs, but with the Brrrgh tasks and DDL she got a laff from fishing.
Q: Were you planning to max her smaller?
A: She was made a long time before cash HQ came out. Then she went in hiding and when I took her out, CBHQ and LBHQ were out. So were the new rules. She had finished all the DDL tasks at 50 laffs which is why she went into hiding for a while. Laffs weren't a must back then, you could avoid them if you carefully shopped around. When she did come back out, my first idea was to become the smallest toon to ever max cash.
Q: What inspired you to be the smallest to max Cash?
A: I played so much and everyone that knows me can tell you, I need to be challenged, I need to be different. I love new challenges, make my Toontown life interesting.
Q: What was the biggest challenge for Catmaw in maxing cash?
A: Doing all those coin mints!!! I did every single buck in a coin mint, even when she had a little suit and I only needed like 60 cogbucks.
Q: Man, that's dedication.
A: Yes it is. I wanted to be able to say that I did every single buck in a coin mint.
Q: Did you do most of the coin mints with friends, or randoms, or both?
A: Both, most of the time I had at least one friend with me.
Q: What was the best uber experience you had?
A: Catmaws last 8900, maxing day!!! Friends and a lot of toons came to cheer her on, it was awesome.
Q: What are the future goals of Catmaw?
A: Now my goal is to max sell. The lowest toon ever seen to be double maxed is a 71 laffer called Good Ol' Jabbertoon.
Q:Are you planning on doing it any special way (like the coin mints)?
A:Not really any special way, just maxing her and making her the smallest toon EVER in TT history to be double maxed. Then she will be a 70 laffer forever.
Q: How many toons do you have? Any other ubers?
A: Catmaw is my only uber for now, but I am working on a boss uber.
Q: How long have you been playing?
A: Since 2003. I quit for 1.5 years. Came back in '06 and been playing ever since then.
Q: What is your favorite Speed Chat phrase?
A: Good Grief and Hmmm. I use them all the time.
I'd like to thank Catmaw for taking time out of her busy schedule to talk to me and good luck on her future plans!

[drupal=29776]Read Full Article[/drupal]