• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

small bump in drop rate for brilliant amber please

W

Wilde1

Been mining and lumberjacking in preparation for the release of SA (I dont have a fisherman anymore or I'd be fishing too!). One resource that seems to drop much less than any other is brilliant amber. Over a full stack of boards and 3 brilliant amber. Talked to a guildy who's also been working resources for the past couple of weeks. He noted the same thing

Have others noted this? If so, could we get a small tweak in the drop rate for brilliant amber please?

N

Nastia Cross

I was just saying this last night. Its really unbelievable how SLOWLY the brilliant ambers are dropping. UGH increase the drop rate on these please!!
:wall:

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm ... lately I've been getting almost one per 2-4k boards. RNG may playing tricks on us all.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget that some quests and other features in the expansion will reward you with gems and rare ingredients. The RNG for that will probably also be cruel too, but I guess it will give you a reason to stop lumberjacking at least for a half hour or so on occasion.

:D

M

Myna

in 100k boards i get like 20, this is almost like the post 3-4k board per amber

well yes, the drop rate is much slower than mining gems but i like it, it makes amber more valuable

never had a fisherman, i am interetsed how drop rates for white pearls are?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've only been doing a little light pier-fishing lately, but I've been getting one every few trips lately ... it feels like they have become more common too, but I don't have hard numbers.

Y

Yalp

i am interetsed how drop rates for white pearls are?
I wish they were common for me. I fish up to an hour a day now, or until I get a white pearl, which ever comes first.. My grand total of white pearls 1 in 5 hours of fishing!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've only been doing a little light pier-fishing lately, but I've been getting one every few trips lately ... it feels like they have become more common too, but I don't have hard numbers.

I can only confirm your suspicion. We got 3 white pearls in a hour yesterday. We even had the first 2 in the first 10 minutes.

B

Beastmaster

Leave the drop rate alone. It gives the non-fighters something to bargain with.