• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Small Bug: Looted Matches No Longer Stack

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tiny one this, but the matches taken from Pirate Ship holds and Merchant Ships don't stack with other matches; either looted or player crafted. It's as if it's generating a unique item every time... these used to stack however!

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Tiny one this, but the matches taken from Pirate Ship holds and Merchant Ships don't stack with other matches; either looted or player crafted. It's as if it's generating a unique item every time... these used to stack however!
This is a known issue that will be resolved in Publish 82.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bug Fixes

• Election data will no longer be reset every hour on the first day of the election cycle.
• Corrected an issue where the informational gump indicating who the current governor is could display incorrect information.
• Removed errant water tiles in a part of the ocean where ships could become stuck.
• Anniversary rugs will no longer spam system messages when multiple items are collected.
• Gargoyles can no longer fly when copied/transferred from one shard to another.
• A greater refreshment potion which was poured from a potion keg now shows correct name.
• Greater refreshment potion kegs will now show the correct name.
• 720.0 is now the default total skill cap for all players.
• Shop prices can now be set to a negative value by faction finance ministers on Abyss rule set shards.
I don't see this fix on the Pub 82 notes.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Origin, I was just now able to combine two piles of matches I had in the hold of my fishing ship that previously wouldn't combine and thought maybe this was fixed. Took some of the newly combined stack home, though, and it won't combine with a pile of matches that was at home. Don't have time to go try to get "fresh" matches from a merchant ship to do any more testing.