• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Slime Dyed [Atlantic]

• Thread starter Lothar of Malas Univ
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lothar of Malas Univ

Looking for 10 bolts of slime cloth in each color. Also interested in slime dyed artifacts. thanks!

D

DmWolf

i hyave a slime dyed Hat of Magi ive only seen one other throughout the shards and He told me it got deleeted with his account after perma ban. So message me /pm either or and Offer

D

DmWolf

Well about the hat, ive had many high end offers 160-250mil highest 250, you can look it up in search ive tryed everywhere cant find one.But i have found out thier was 3 of them and one has been Deleted on a Perma ban account.Ive been told by many brokers and collectors they would exspect it to be more and increase in value big time.The hat is Glacial Blue like necromantic blue robes, But if you would like to make an Offer contact me-private message/[email protected] i have a very large deal going on this week So i wont be able to deal any other items untill next week, Thank you

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have several cloth artifacts including Crimson Cinctures, Hat of Magis etc dyed in the AOS colors from the asian shard slime dye event. Including the various shades of two tone green blue and the supposive glacial blue which is wrong it is not actually the same hue as the Umbra Necro Doggy Duped Robes.

PM me ill sell one for 200mil lol...

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also have some hom dyed in several different slime colors never seen a true glacial one though but I do have at least one dyed the necro slime blue. Please post pic if u have one dyed glacial blue.thx.

L

Lothar of Malas Univ

The HOMs are cool, but Im looking more for shoes, quiver, crimmy. 200mil is bit out of range tho. Given the time the event went on, I don't think they hold that high a value.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also have some hom dyed in several different slime colors never seen a true glacial one though but I do have at least one dyed the necro slime blue. Please post pic if u have one dyed glacial blue.thx.
There is no glacial blue, its the brightest of the BLUE slime dyed hues the guy is talking about above, just another uneducated person who thinks what they have is something special.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The homs are somewhat rare i would think. Worth 200mil? i guess if someone would pay that much. Given the rarity tho, id guess they are worth more like 50mil tops.

I have a few pairs of boots i think, and i think you can still make shoes from the cloth?

I have a few slime dyed orcish visages too if you are interested :p

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't done much crafting lately, but don't shoes and boots have to be made from leather? *goes to check*

BlissMarie

Only fur boots, ninja tabi and waraji and tabi can be made from cloth. Other footware has to be made from leather.

I have other footware in many slime dyed colors ... somewhere.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I have shoes!
Colors:
Light Blaze
Lavender

I have boots!
Colors:
Purple
Blue/Green

I have Blue/Green "Of Exceptional Quality":
Cloak
Robe
Bandana

I also have a beautiful and extremely rare light blaze kite shield.

*Pictures Attached*
:thumbup:

Attachments