• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slan

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the Rp Community as a whole.

Of late it seems that my patience is all but gone, and I lack the focus and drive I once had. I find little pleasure in UO these days and I am certain that my ambiguous nature is not making me the most pleasant person to be around.

But frankly when I find myself shaking the next morning because two people were taken from a pub the night before I know it is time to back away and do something more relaxing with my time.

I am not shutting down the buildings in Yew, those will remain there for the use of the people who call Yew their home. I have placed an NPC barmaid into the Rest and there are many who have access to the chests and can serve drinks or food. Kanaye is still manager there and James is the Evil Overlord.

The Bath House is operated by Hun'ep still and I hope folks continue to enjoy the bit of Wimsey it provides. The building that houses the News Paper is also still there, and will remain usable.

I will continue to read and enjoy the many fine tales written by this community, and will log in to talk to or hunt with friends.

I wish you all the best and hope that for years to come Catskills RP will stand out as some of the best times a person can have in a game.

~John

ambrossia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes you just need a break. Even if it's just to gather yourself up and regroup. I myself have come and gone several times in the past. More than I can count!
Good luck and come back soon! :heart:

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't got much room to talk ... 16 years of UO and I've probably spent a total of 6 years of that actually in game. I go on so many hiatus from the game it isn't funny.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
To the Rp Community as a whole.

Of late it seems that my patience is all but gone, and I lack the focus and drive I once had. I find little pleasure in UO these days and I am certain that my ambiguous nature is not making me the most pleasant person to be around.

But frankly when I find myself shaking the next morning because two people were taken from a pub the night before I know it is time to back away and do something more relaxing with my time.

I am not shutting down the buildings in Yew, those will remain there for the use of the people who call Yew their home. I have placed an NPC barmaid into the Rest and there are many who have access to the chests and can serve drinks or food. Kanaye is still manager there and James is the Evil Overlord.

The Bath House is operated by Hun'ep still and I hope folks continue to enjoy the bit of Wimsey it provides. The building that houses the News Paper is also still there, and will remain usable.

I will continue to read and enjoy the many fine tales written by this community, and will log in to talk to or hunt with friends.

I wish you all the best and hope that for years to come Catskills RP will stand out as some of the best times a person can have in a game.

~John
:heart: