• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SL bugged?

C

Cho hag

on eu we got a "minor" problem in sl we can't access our towns to appoint sheriffs and ministers...

sl on other shards got the same problem? or is it something unique we have to have fun with on eu?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on eu we got a "minor" problem in sl we can't access our towns to appoint sheriffs and ministers...

sl on other shards got the same problem? or is it something unique we have to have fun with on eu?
Probably a dumb question, but do you actually own that town, such as the sigil on the pedestal there that is currently being purified?
Also, do you have the required rank to actually access that stone?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You might consider taking the sigil to the town stone if you haven't. On Siege, it seems that those who corrupt a sigil, leave it to purify on its monolith in the base, so that other thieves cannot get faction points. WTG Dev Team!!!

T

Traveller

Another problem still on europa: I am too in SL and I could not steal a sigil from CoM stronghold... Yes, I have enough stealing... :) Another thing is that the data on recapturable and recaptured cities obtainable from the faction stone seem to be completely out of whack...