[Buying] Skull Mugs

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
Looking to pay 25m each for them. If price has legitimately gone up on them I might be willing to pay more. ICQ me at 465216882.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
just put up a pricecheck post on the one i have, i might consider selling but would need a couple of opinions first. if purely for deco you probably want the one with handle on the left.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
Let me know. I just know the only two I saw were the two on Atl on SUO and no way am I paying that for them unless they went back up to that and then I will prolly rething the deco, haha.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
well, didnt get a pricecheck. but without one im thinking i wouldnt sell mine for less than 150mil. whether its worth that much is why i was hoping to get a pricecheck. but i havent seen any for sale with the handle on the right for over a year.

you should be able to find the handle on the left version without too much difficulty, and if its for deco purposes only i would probably go with that.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2009
Under Ur Bed!
there was an exploit to get these and used to be one vendor on atl selling them for i think 20m for the longest time and at times had them stocked one on top of the other in large quantities.

Edit: think the exploit ones had handle on left

Last edited:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aug 18, 2012
he sold skull mugs for 15m in north west atlantic , he always had one for sale