• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill Gaining on Seige

G

I have read the FA and have a pretty goodunderstanding of RoT, however I was wondering is it better to bring all of my skills up to 70 first then work each up or just let them all rise naturally. I have very much enjoyed playing on seige so far and look forward to placing a house here that will make seige my permanent home

G

The more skills you can get to ROT, the easier it is to get your maximum daily gains. If you have one skill at 70, it will take you approximately 3 hours to get the full 3.6/3.7 gains that day. If you have two skills at 70, you can halve that time, three and you can do it in about an hour, etc.

Each gain in a 70-80 skill is approx 2.8% of the daily allowance, each in an 80+ skill is around 5%.

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

Raise them all at once for sure.

That way you only have to devote a little time each day to skill gains and you can spend the rest of your time doing whatever you enjoy.

I

imported_SavageSP

I prefer to get 1 skill in ROT the first day, that way you are gaining ROT Points from day 1 and not training a bunch of skills for a few days and not getting any points.

After that, go by how much time you have that day to train/play.
If you have 1-2 hours, turn all skills up and get all your points as quickly as possible.
If you have 5+ hours to play, you can pick the skills that are most important to your templet and just raise those, or raise them all quickly and just play the rest of your time.
The main thing is to get ALL of your points every single day if you have time to do so, or just play and get out of your house and dont worry about them at all.

X

xxEvolusxx

I haven't been able to play much because I need to wait on the next KR patch. However, you can be like me and take 3 years to GM one skill. haha

I'm sure I'll survive well on siege. I have enjoyed it so far.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

I haven't been able to play much because I need to wait on the next KR patch. However, you can be like me and take 3 years to GM one skill. haha

I'm sure I'll survive well on siege. I have enjoyed it so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could be like the rest of UO and say screw KR