• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Skaros the Spymaster summons all Royal Investigators to the Castle, to help with the investigation!

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skaros The Spymaster is leading the investigation to determine what caused the explosion in the Mines of Minoc. If you can help, visit Skaros The Spymaster in Castle British, and offer him your assistance.

Note:
This is a Royal Investigators mission. Points will be awarded for a complete report. Reports can be submitted until Wednesday midnight.
For more information on the Royal Investigators visit this link.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there more than one new NPC to speak about this? It looks so short mission so far.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 new NPCs? Dang I've only found 2 new and new text I think on the Minoc mayor

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has this 'quest' ended? I picked it up from a firefighter this afternoon by accident - took me to the mayors of Minoc, Moonglow and Jhelom before I got pointed at Skaros, who is now presumably locked away with the rest of Castle British

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes this one is over - these quests are usually only valid for a couple of days.