• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Skara Brae City Elections!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings citizens and commoners of Skara Brae! For those that do not know me, I go by the name of Palin Whiteblade, usually you can find me around the great land of Spiritwood with a badge that will say "Senior Captain" I am the head captain currently of the Rangers of Skara Brae! For the past six months or so we have been gathering, rangers from all over have been coming to join me in Spiritwood and from abroad, the purpose is to grant citizenship to the many inhabitants of Spiritwood who do not have it.. The name of this militia is called the Skara Brae Ranger Force! We operate much like your ordinary militia except that we follow what is known as the rangers code!

We have built a nice tavern directly along the road, a library, an Avatarian church, we have a barracks, an arena and we now have several merchants. Not only do we ask for your support but I have taken it upon myself to run in the Skara Brae elections for governorship! The reason being is to benefit us even more if I was to be Governor of Skara Brae.. Alaster the Mad won his election the last time around and I expect support from him to help us to our benefit but had zero support! He promised me a seat next to him and again that did not happen, he continues to make the same proposition but has not lived up to it and Skara Brae deserves someone they can count on, someone who will put Skara Brae FIRST before everyone else!

As Governor I will make sure that our voices are heard throughout the lands and that Spiritwood gets recognized once more as a living, breathing community! I will work with the other towns and create festivals, events and more! I will also set up better communication between Skara Brae and its citizens and those who actually live there! Please support not only me but Skara Brae by voting for Palin Whiteblade in the elections!

Thanks for reading!

*signed neatly*

- Palin, Senior Captain

Last edited:

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*writes a letter in his house of undies doom*
Palin,

Palin. Indeed i proposed you the be governor with me. But it was later than my first election.
I had to fullfill requests outside our world because of summer, but i always took care of.. well. Buffs. Oh sure, you can beat me on that.
Anyway, my proposition stills stand, as, as you may know, your army are no match to the things out there.
I proposed you to team up with me, you refused as it seems... it's ok to me
*scratches some words*

You seem to have a lot of people to care for, and people you care for. And, i stand my ground, it was AFTER the first election.And i care much for your people, be assured of that.

As you may know... i seek a place to hmm well *scratches words again* to tell the King i hate him.

If you team up with Chaos, it's your choice. But between Chaos and Order, i'll choose my citizens.

Could you bring me back that fancy undies you sneakily steal in this house ? I was sniffing them this week.

Much love,

Alaster.

PS : you know what undies i'm talking about.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alaster, no I am pretty sure it wasn't later because I was off doing some other things for a couple months, just like with you, summer got in the way, cause I sat and waited around for you in Skara Brae this whole time to get a hold of me.. That's why I finally decided to find out what your pigeon cage number was, because I would never see you in Skara Brae.. I don't have any claims to back this up, but you told me these words that you wanted to run Skara Brae with me while the last election was taking place.. I am not refusing.. But this is something you told me before that I would get to run Skara Brae with you, you said to me directly not long after the first election that I would have a seat next to you and you reminded me that I did when I found out your pigeon number, you said to me "You have a seat next to me you know.." when I had finally gotten in touch with you, we were talking about how that election went down and what we could do for Skara Brae. I do not know why you wish for Skara Brae so much when it would benefit me more than it would you.. If you decide you want to win the election, fine, you can win it, but if you leave me out in the dark AGAIN, then everyone will know about it.. As far as the King goes, the rangers take no sides, we don't represent order or chaos, we represent the balance of the world and we have a rangers code that we all follow, I can send you a copy of the rangers code if you wish..

-Palin Whiteblade

Last edited:

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*kills the pidgeon*

*writes*
*snorts and so*

Dear Palin,
You'll not have that answer. But you're right ! I, in a real way failed my dues.

*scratches some words*
your sister is asking if you still smell
*scratches last sentence*

I failed, a lot, cause i been really away a long time. A sporadically here from times to times. It's true !

*scratches some words about living in the woods with no bath*

I since back from away learned the existence of the people with you. Be assured, as governor or not, but a skara citizen, i'll take it as a gift ! How nice to see someone in our cities. Would have been better when i was advertising i was in skara, by pidgeons, or in our town. But... i'm totally guessing it's falling in "ok i don't remember" holes i had.

Ok, i'll finish my letter by saying, do like my, a yearly bath, it's better than nothing.

Much Love,

Alaster.

PS : damnit, tell the Skara Tavern to stop selling me booze. And Fast.

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*kills the pidgeon*

*writes*
*snorts and so*

Dear Palin,
You'll not have that answer. But you're right ! I, in a real way failed my dues.

*scratches some words*
your sister is asking if you still smell
*scratches last sentence*

I failed, a lot, cause i been really away a long time. A sporadically here from times to times. It's true !

*scratches some words about living in the woods with no bath*

I since back from away learned the existence of the people with you. Be assured, as governor or not, but a skara citizen, i'll take it as a gift ! How nice to see someone in our cities. Would have been better when i was advertising i was in skara, by pidgeons, or in our town. But... i'm totally guessing it's falling in "ok i don't remember" holes i had.

Ok, i'll finish my letter by saying, do like my, a yearly bath, it's better than nothing.

Much Love,

Alaster.

PS : damnit, tell the Skara Tavern to stop selling me booze. And Fast.
*gets a running chicken, and sticks letter to it*

who knows...