• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Silver Etched Pirate Cutlass - Chessy 10/26

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling the Silver Etched Pirate Cutlass drop from Chesapeake's event on 10/26. Item is currently located on Chesapeake, but I can transfer it to Atlantic if needed.

Due to the policy of Chesapeake drops, I am unsure exactly how many there are. If anyone has an estimate please post below. I simply know that not everyone who attended the event received one.

Although this item is a cutlass, it CANNOT be equipped. This was by design and as been confirmed by the EMs. Nevertheless, it can make a great piece of decoration for all the pirates out there.
:pirate:

cutlass2.png

Please post or ICQ 15317982 me offers.
Buyout: 150mil

Item has been sold

Last edited:

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Definitely, I'll get the transfer started. It will be about an hour if that's okay.