• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Silent Auction House

Farrah-GL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The Underground (Auction & Vendor House)(TUA) will be opening soon! The Underground will be hosting weekly silent auctions. Anyone that is interested in participating please see our FB page for more detailed information.
https://www.facebook.com/TheUndergroundAuctionGL

If you have any questions, or want to help out please contact me via icq 604940519

Thank you!
Farrah-GL

Farrah-GL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Good Morning fellow GL players, The Underground is now accepting submissions. Please purchase a submit kit (located right out front) and either drop it in the mailbox, or send me an icq to pick up any items in person. We're reserving spots rather quickly, so please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!